Pelosi’s border wall alternative includes ‘mowing the grass’

edinsomd

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/22/nancy-pelosis-border-wall-alternative-includes-mow/

'House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi suggested this week that “mowing the grass” near the U.S.-Mexico border so that illegal immigrants can’t be smuggled through thick vegetation would be a more effective measure to secure the country than President Trump’s proposed border wall.

“Let’s talk about where a more serious structure might be necessary, where fencing will do or mowing the grass so that people can’t be smuggled through the grass — that’s something. Levies, technology, personnel,” she proposed.'

Mowing the grass is a serious structure? San Fran Nan, the gift that keeps on giving.

BOP

I think she's being racist, since 99 out of a 100 landscapers in California are Mexican. Okay, I didn't count them all, but that's what it looks like.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I think she's being racist, since 99 out of a 100 landscapers in California are Mexican. Okay, I didn't count them all, but that's what it looks like.
Do you suppose she's suggesting they cut it on their way in?

Hijinx

More than likely they are cutting the grass at her many mansions.
Definitely they are not Union workers. She just licks the Unions butts, she doesn't hire them.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I would say that Pelosi is a hoot and a half, but she is not funny. She has been around way too long; as many others. When watching Scandalous tonight, it was interesting to see faces of politicians that still make policy/affect our lives all these years later. The swamp is real.