California Democrat Lie About Guns

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lieu put on a show, pretending that he wasn’t at all playing word games, which Davis called him out on immediately. Davis also used the opportunity to inform Lieu that if he’s going to use words, then use the correct ones, instead of ones that are clearly laced with falsehoods.

My tweet doesn't say fully automatic machine gun. The shooter used an AR-15-style rifle.

— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) February 22, 2018

You said "assault rifle," turbo. Words mean things. If you don't know which words mean which things, don't use those words. https://t.co/X8eD0aYUpT

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) February 22, 2018

Of course, Lieu decided to take this moment as someone trying to silence him, saying that he will continue speaking out his truth regardless of anyone trying to get in his way.

NO. I will keep saying assault rifle if I feel like it. I will not let you define what I can or cannot say. In any statute, the term assault weapon or assault rifle would be defined. But in ordinary conversation, I will use assault rifle interchangeably with assault weapon.

— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) February 22, 2018

[clip]

The scary thing we just learned here is that when it comes to gun control, politicians will say and do whatever it takes to make sure their agenda sees a victory. What Lieu just admitted to is saying that he will blatantly lie to the public if it helps his narrative along. There were no two ways about it.

California Democrat Essentially Admits To Using Language That Spreads Falsehoods In Favor Of Gun Control

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I remember an instance in the 90s, may have been one of HCI crowd, defining a bolt-action with scope as a "Sniper Rifle,"

Of course with all the flair and add-ons of "No one needs one" and "only good for assasinating" tag lines.