Condoleezza Rice Comes Out ....

glhs837

Power with Control
.... Against the 2nd Amendment

Condoleezza Rice says US needs to consider Second Amendment's place in 'modern world'

“I think it is time to have a conversation about what the right to bear arms means in the modern world,” Rice told radio host Hugh Hewitt on Friday. “I don’t understand why civilians need to have access to military weapons. We wouldn’t say you can go out and buy a tank.”

Military weapons? Hmmm, pretty sure it's not easy to get those. See, if the press refuses to perform their duty for accurate reporting, people get misinformed and say stupid crap.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Thisis the fault of successive generations failing to teach their offspring what this country is all about.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Again, another mouthpiece that was all-in with sending our kids into war, on foreign soil and trusting them with these terrible weapons to kill people over there; but we - the people - cannot be trusted with them in the event we have to fend off domestic enemies.

When the #### hits the fan in this country, Condi, and her elitist ilk, will be well-protected - no worries for her. Screw the rest of us.

"... shall not be infringed". :shrug:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Et tu, Condi?

Why are we surprised? This is similar to what I wrote about yesterday on Ralph Peters. These are elites; just like the Left elites they live in their own bubbles protected by weapons they don't want us to have. When all is said and done, they are not interested in us. Tell me how many of these RINOs supported the Tea Party and its goals. I estimate the number to be somewhere just north of 0.

On one hand, disappointing. Yes, "Et tu, Condi?" On the other, we are seeing their true colors. As the military maxim goes, it's always easier to figure out who your enemies are when they self-identify.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On the other, we are seeing their true colors.

And I think that's a good thing. I'm willing to compromise - it's all of our country and everybody gets a say. I draw the line, however, with free speech bans and disarming the citizenry. I'm okay with modifying it somewhat, but when that inch becomes a mile it's a no-go and the discussion is over.

Because I am a history person, I understand why free speech and ability to defend ourselves are #s 1 and 2 in our Bill of Rights. And our government fascists know it, too, which is why they want to take those things away from us. If you want to restrict dissent and disarm the People, you are a fascist plain and simple, and We the People cannot allow that.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
And I think that's a good thing. I'm willing to compromise - it's all of our country and everybody gets a say. I draw the line, however, with free speech bans and disarming the citizenry. I'm okay with modifying it somewhat, but when that inch becomes a mile it's a no-go and the discussion is over.

Because I am a history person, I understand why free speech and ability to defend ourselves are #s 1 and 2 in our Bill of Rights. And our government fascists know it, too, which is why they want to take those things away from us. If you want to restrict dissent and disarm the People, you are a fascist plain and simple, and We the People cannot allow that.

Well said. T/Y.

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If you want to restrict dissent and disarm the People, you are a fascist plain and simple, and We the People cannot allow that.

And the group that has been attacking both for 50 years are extremely good at convincing people to willingly surrender them.

PsyOps

Pixelated

One person's inch is another's mile, and vice versa. When it comes to our rights, we allow little compromises at a time, until eventually that right is gone. They managed to ban automatic weapons. Why? Because you and I can't be trusted with them. Now we can't be trusted with semi-auto firearms, even though you or I have done nothing to show we can't.

People like Peters and Rice keep saying these ARs are weapons of war. YES, THEY ARE! And what's to say that we - the people - won't have to go to war as we did in 1775? What has caused these so-called 'educated people' to lose sight that this is the very reason we have a 2nd amendment? If we - the people - ever had to take up arms against tyranny or fascism, by what means will we be able to do so? The government has manged to strip us of nearly every weapon of war to take our government back.