Transgendered wrestler wins 2nd girl's wrestling state title

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wasn't aware that girls wrestled in a separate division. I recall a few gals that wrestled against males, some that did quite well against them. Hard for someone to compete against someone taking steroids regardless of where they get them from.

Mack Beggs has captured his second straight state wrestling title.And once again his state gold medal ceremony included a mix of cheers and jeers from the crowd.
On Saturday at the Berry Center in Cypress, Texas, the transgender male wrestler capped a perfect 36-0 season by claiming his second straight UIL girls Class 6A state title in the 110-pound weight class by decision, 15-3, against Chelsea Sanchez of Katy Morton Ranch High School.

A few years ago, Beggs began his transition from female to male. To help with the process,Beggs underwent low-level shots of testosterone. According to the UIL, since the testosterone comes from a physician, it is not considered a banned substance.
Beggs has previously stated he’d prefer to compete in the boys division, but UIL rules mandate participants must compete against the gender that appears on their birth certificate.
Still, Coppell lawyer Jim Baudhuin filed a lawsuit against the UIL, which was eventually dismissed by a Travis County Judge.

cue an aerosmith song

GregV814

Of course, if anyone says anything about this feat, they will be labeled a sexist homophobe TRUMP supporter that should be exiled to San Fransisco

PeoplesElbow

I suppose the rules aren't the same everywhere. I remember you had to be 18 to get one with no exceptions, not be drunk etc. In South Carolina you had to go out of state to get a tattoo at any age.

Nothing is sadder than a 50 year old woman with a tramp stamp. Except maybe a 50 year old man with a mullet.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I suppose Nothing is sadder than a 50 year old woman with a tramp stamp. Except maybe a 50 year old man with a mullet.

Saw a few 50+ year old white guys in the Keys with dreadlocks. Florida has quite a few balding 60 year olds sporting pony tails of the remaining hair they have. Both guys on either side of us in the campground right now both have gray hair and pony tails.

PeoplesElbow

Saw a few 50+ year old white guys in the Keys with dreadlocks. Florida has quite a few balding 60 year olds sporting pony tails of the remaining hair they have. Both guys on either side of us in the campground right now both have gray hair and pony tails.

The modern comb-over.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

There but for the Grace of God go l. Stolen shopping cart with all my worldly possessions, leather skin, pony tail, warm 20 oz. beer, smoking butts.....

But you have got to love the Keys...