Hamlin
Kyle Busch
Suarez
Jones

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Are you another JGR supporter? That would make three here.

Honestly I don't know a thing about racing except they just keep turning left. But having the weekly pool is fun, so why not take a chance. It's not like I'm out big money if I lose.

And since I don't know anything about it, I did pick the Joe Gibbs' car this week. The only reason being the glory days of being in the super bowl on a somewhat regular basis.

I figured this was like picking keno numbers. There is some sort of skill involved in getting your car over the line first but I like picking the dark horse. I like to get my picks in early so I'm not swayed one way or the other by their picks. I do see some common drivers among many of you. Those are the 1s I hope wreck they never finish.

So maybe on Monday I'l still be ohfer the 2018 racing season.

homedepot20

Bite me Homie. I said earlier this year that since Junior is gone, my go to driver was going to be Truex, so with that said

NO PROBLEM ! At least you have managed to get your picks IN for 3 straight races , saving me the trouble of having to BACK SEARCH your picks like I did at least 20 times last season :lmao:

homedepot20

Glad race starts at 3PM on Fox because O's play at 1PM on MASN ! Baseball at 1 & NASCAR at 3 , doesn't leave any time for anything else today :bann:

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Las Vegas

Calvcopf 9+4=13
OldHillCrestGuy 9+4+13
Stgislander 4+3=7
HomeDepot20 3+3=6
Monello 0+1=1

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
NO ohfer !!!!! Kyle Busch got you your FIRST SOMD NASCAR POINT !

Don't you hate when that happens? We caught some of the race today at the tiki bar in Dunnellon. I remember telling Vrai that if things ended right now I'd have at least 1 point.

But clearly based on the number of points picked up by everyone else, that there is more to it than just picking 5 racers. But I'm not going to let anyone else's picks influence me. So it looks like it will be a long race season for me.