If it weren't for those meddling kids......

glhs837

Power with Control
And the super deep political pockets backing them........

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maryanngeo...s-organization?utm_term=.ll494xZe7#.xfBN0M361

Serious business, you can tell from the picture.......

Meddling kids.jpg

Love this bit......

With the event scheduled to happen in less than a month, a spokesperson for Giffords told BuzzFeed News the organization "will be lending support in any way the students need, especially helping to operationalize these marches from logistics to programming."

Last edited:

Hijinx

yeah they look SOOoooo Traumatized

Hey: They're kids. Kids are resilient.
Their movement has been taken over by the guys with the big bucks, and they are being used.
It shouldn't be a surprise, and there is little they can do about it.
I might add the media is stirring this for all it's worth.

transporter

I might add the media is stirring this for all it's worth.

So the great defenders of civility on somd are now blaming kids for becoming politically active? How unsurprising.

As for the media, GURPS put up 8 different posts about guns yesterday...8. He spent yesterday (and everyday for the past 2 weeks) looking for articles to cut and paste that blame everyone and every group in defense of the shooter, the NRA, the manufacturers and weak kneed politicians.

When Wayne Lapierre and Ms. Loesch fly to bribe Congressmen...I mean give them political donations....who pays for those flights? Gun manufacturers? The Kochs? But that's ok...right?

Hijinx

So the great defenders of civility on somd are now blaming kids for becoming politically active? How unsurprising.

As for the media, GURPS put up 8 different posts about guns yesterday...8. He spent yesterday (and everyday for the past 2 weeks) looking for articles to cut and paste that blame everyone and every group in defense of the shooter, the NRA, the manufacturers and weak kneed politicians.

When Wayne Lapierre and Ms. Loesch fly to bribe Congressmen...I mean give them political donations....who pays for those flights? Gun manufacturers? The Kochs? But that's ok...right?

Well Dildo I am not blaming the kids for becoming politically active. I blame dildo's like you for taking their just concerns and turning them into your own agenda.

If you don't like Gurps postings you don't have to read them, but it is his right to post as it is yours to troll every day and drop your turd in the punchbowl and run.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As for the media, GURPS put up 8 different posts about guns yesterday ... 8

:diva:

He spent yesterday (and everyday for the past 2 weeks) looking for articles to cut and paste that blame everyone and every group in defense of the shooter, the NRA, the manufacturers and weak kneed politicians.

[I do not have 'to look' ... articles are right there ]

what solutions are YOU Offering .... yes there is Plenty of BLAME to go around

1) The Shooter
2) Broward Police
3) FBI

YOU, Sappy, and the rest of the Progressive Media of course want to Blame the Ar-15 for the shooting
I was NOT Aware we built weapons that fire themselves ...

glhs837

Power with Control

I dont blame them for becoming politically active. My point was that this David v Goliath picture thats being presented is BS. Same way I called out CNN for the banner proclaming "Teen Survivors: We're not afraid of the NRA". This article just points out quite clearly that these kids are being used as propoganda pieces by the same old players. They are kids being feted and given access to stuff they might not have ever experienced, jet rides, photo ops with the rich and powerful. And it's not becuase of anything they are, it's becuase they are useful tools. Once it becomes apparent that this, like all the other efforts, will come to naught, they will be tossed aside.

And I have been against money in poltics for quite seom time, on both sides of the fence. It's BS that Elon Musk spends so huge in DC. But if he doesnt, those who do like Lockheed, Boeing, and thier child ULA will use the power of govt to destroy his business. What should he do? Should the NRA not lobby and let Bloomberg spend all the dollars and ghost write the laws all by himself? Until we do away with all the money from all the sources, we have to let all the money be spent.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is anyone besides me thinking Hitler Youth?

I had not ... but they certainly are progressive tools properly indoctrinated by 12 yrs in Public School System

watch them get Scholarships to all the trendy Progressive Colleges

BOP

Are you stalking him?

Dammit, how come I never get a stalker?

#kicksrocks