Gardasil: “The Vaccine is Deadly”

glhs837

Power with Control

Hmmm, the web address seems to indicate perhaps a slight bias... :) Cant get the article to load, but I will point out that water kills people all the time. I know Big Pharma works against realistic drug pricing. Do I think they deliberately sell bad stuff to keep people sick? No.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/02/b...sident-who-criticized-the-companys-sales.html

So, the other side of it is that Phizer bought a company that he worked for that was engeaged in questionable marketing for a drug in it's portfolio. He says he warned them and they did nothing. But then they did, but he reported it after they did. See, whistleblowers get a percentage of any cash awards won in such a suit. And since he left the company, he sought a 12 million dollar severance package. They said no, and since then he's been going after them in whatever way possible.

https://www.healthnutnews.com/pfizer-vice-president-blows-whistle-on-gardasil-the-vaccine-is-deadly/

NOTE: Dr. Rost doesn’t directly say “Gardasil is dangerous” but he’s discussing the vaccine in the documentary “Gardasil: One More Girl.” Again, the topic IS THE GARDASIL VACCINE. Although he might not use the words, that vaccine is the topic of the interview.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Any parent that allows their daughter, or son, to have this chemical cocktail injected into their body is an idiot.

Sapidus

If I may ...

Any parent that allows their daughter, or son, to have this chemical cocktail injected into their body is an idiot.

If I may

Any parent that allows their daughter or son increased exposure to cervical, anal or other cancers when a perfectly safe vaccine is available is an idiot.

Why aren't you posting this junk in the conspiracy theory section?

limblips

PREMO Member
So he was active in marketing a product he says is deadly, accessory to a crime?

Aside from his admission, I still subscribe to the belief that the good of the many out weighs the loss of a few. Before you flame me as a careless, callous, ogre, I certainly do not condone killing of children or anyone else but facts are facts. Prior to the introduction of the vaccine and a comprehensive inoculation program measles deaths neared 5% of those contracting the disease, post inoculation period that rate dropped to .001% (per CDC). Of the measles cases reported in this country since 2003, very few resulted in death (there are reports that over 100 died during that period from getting the vaccine but that has been proved wrong). So, as a parent, would you spin the wheel hoping for 95% survival or 99.999% survival for your child?

Gardisil: https://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/gardasil.asp

I won't discuss the polio vaccine success rate.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
So he was active in marketing a product he says is deadly, accessory to a crime?

Aside from his admission, I still subscribe to the belief that the good of the many out weighs the loss of a few. Before you flame me as a careless, callous, ogre, I certainly do not condone killing of children or anyone else but facts are facts. Prior to the introduction of the vaccine and a comprehensive inoculation program measles deaths neared 5% of those contracting the disease, post inoculation period that rate dropped to .001% (per CDC). Of the measles cases reported in this country since 2003, very few resulted in death (there are reports that over 100 died during that period from getting the vaccine but that has been proved wrong). So, as a parent, would you spin the wheel hoping for 95% survival or 99.999% survival for your child?

Gardisil: https://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/gardasil.asp

I won't discuss the polio vaccine success rate.

snopes? Seriously?

Okay, I'll discuss the polio success rate. It had already pretty much run it's course when the vaccine was introduced.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
And with that, you come across as someone saying "My minds made up, dont bother me with facts".

I'm posting something I find interesting. I also research other articles, and studies. My mind is made up, but you sound like your mind is made up, too. So, what makes you right, and me not right? You have to make your own decision. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, but I'm not going to clam up and keep stuff all to myself because someone else doesn't like it or agree with it.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Good god. How in the hell has the human race made it this far without all these chemical cocktails? Thomas Jefferson died at 83, John Adams at 90, Ben Franklin at 84. And they were born in the 1700's. I'd say over 98% of vaccines are worthless and are only put out as profit makers. Of course supported by a complicit government that receives millions in political contributions.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If I may ...

Good god. How in the hell has the human race made it this far without all these chemical cocktails? Thomas Jefferson died at 83, John Adams at 90, Ben Franklin at 84. And they were born in the 1700's. I'd say over 98% of vaccines are worthless and are only put out as profit makers. Of course supported by a complicit government that receives millions in political contributions.

One has to wonder. I believe it's all about the money, and I also believe that the FDA and CDC are in on this financial windfall that just keeps on giving. Sadly, I picked up on it too late.

Sapidus

If I may ...

You really are a loon aren't you?

Do you know how many lives have been saved because of vaccines?

You point to three people who lived to old age but do you have any idea what the infant mortality rate was back then or why families had dozens of children?

Sapidus

One has to wonder. I believe it's all about the money, and I also believe that the FDA and CDC are in on this financial windfall that just keeps on giving. Sadly, I picked up on it too late.

You mean sadly you and your children are presumably benefiting from being vaccinated and now you want others to die from not being vaccinated?

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm posting something I find interesting. I also research other articles, and studies. My mind is made up, but you sound like your mind is made up, too. So, what makes you right, and me not right? You have to make your own decision. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, but I'm not going to clam up and keep stuff all to myself because someone else doesn't like it or agree with it.

I just don't find anecdotal information very convincing. And that seems to be what drives most of these things. I'm open to other srouces, but Lillte Jimmy got the shot, and died, and it was the shot that did it doesnt really convince me. Virtually everyone who dies has taken a drink of water that day. When you are dealing with millions of anything, variables are possible that prodice unlikely outcomes. And things that may seem to be connected are not. Thats why science demands rigor and variable control. Becuase the world is a chaotic place and what appears to be true isn't always. Like "unintended acceleration" and many other modern witchhunts, it's easy to draw together isoalted incidents and try and make them into a thing that's connected.

If I may ...

Ah, yes, but what was the average life expectancy then? You sound like the "OHMAHGERD, I was raised without seatbelts and survived!!!! Dont need no damn seatbelts!!!!!!!" . I'm glad you think vaccines are worthless. Easy to say from this vantage, after vaccines have done the heavy lifting in wiping out so many things that used to slaughter millions annually.

How else do you think the life expectancy as opposed to individual lifespans has almost doubled since 1900? Most of that is due to children surviving childhood into adulthood and not draggging the average down.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I just don't find anecdotal information very convincing. And that seems to be what drives most of these things. I'm open to other srouces, but Lillte Jimmy got the shot, and died, and it was the shot that did it doesnt really convince me. Virtually everyone who dies has taken a drink of water that day. When you are dealing with millions of anything, variables are possible that prodice unlikely outcomes. And things that may seem to be connected are not. Thats why science demands rigor and variable control. Becuase the world is a chaotic place and what appears to be true isn't always. Like "unintended acceleration" and many other modern witchhunts, it's easy to draw together isoalted incidents and try and make them into a thing that's connected.

Ah, yes, but what was the average life expectancy then? You sound like the "OHMAHGERD, I was raised without seatbelts and survived!!!! Dont need no damn seatbelts!!!!!!!" . I'm glad you think vaccines are worthless. Easy to say from this vantage, after vaccines have done the heavy lifting in wiping out so many things that used to slaughter millions annually.

How else do you think the life expectancy as opposed to individual lifespans has almost doubled since 1900? Most of that is due to children surviving childhood into adulthood and not draggging the average down.

It's a lot easier to post the links than to write a paper for you, with footnotes, of everything I've read. If you spent as much time looking at the research as you do complaining about what I post, you'd know where I'm coming from.

glhs837

Power with Control
It's a lot easier to post the links than to write a paper for you, with footnotes, of everything I've read. If you spent as much time looking at the research as you do complaining about what I post, you'd know where I'm coming from.

Well, everything I've read isn't studies, it's collections of personal stories. With the footnotes being links to other collections of stories. Like this one from Slate.

https://slate.com/health-and-scienc...made-it-harder-to-properly-assess-safety.html

Might be good to do some reading here too. Nicely put together, including discussion of the anti Gardisil movement.

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/ske...ne-stop-shop-science-myth-debunking-gardasil/