Look Kids, its Islamic Day at Six Flags!!

Hessian

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40438

Ok Achmed...we only have 3 hours left so you have to make your choices wisely...
Do you want to go to the arcade and play "Hit the Infidel on the Head?"
Or Play "Pick through the ruins?"

Little Karasha can go "Build a Burka bear" if we have time before prayers.

Over on the rides I think we all will be standing in line at Mad Bomber coaster but I really want to see the Saddam follies.

Also we don't want to miss Spin the Arafat!
If it starts to rain, we will duck into the "History of the Zero and other great contributions." exhibit.

Step right up kids...pop the ballon and win a Fez!

Remember, No girls in the house of Mirrors please! They might put on make up and become prostitutes.

Last edited:

HisBoyElroy

Debbie Nauser, vice president of public relations for the Six Flags theme park, confirmed the park would be open only for "Muslims and their friends."

You know, I'm no lawyer. But it seems to me that if you (non-Muslim) went to the park that day and they turned you away solely because you are non-Muslim, you'd have a pretty cut and dry discrimination case. No?

Elle

Happy Camper!
HisBoyElroy said:
You know, I'm no lawyer. But it seems to me that if you (non-Muslim) went to the park that day and they turned you away solely because you are non-Muslim, you'd have a pretty cut and dry discrimination case. No?
The parks hold private parties all the time, anyone with enough $$$ can rent the park for the day and decide who is allowed admission and who isn't.not much info on their website but I know it's possible. Not that I agree with this though:ohwell:

Last edited:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Large organizations can hold "appreciation days" for friends and family, at discounted rates, which are closed to the general public. The organization subsidizes the cost. The tickets are sold through the organization's members, so in this case, you only need to know a Muslim who can get you the tickets. No "Super Secret Muslim ID Card" will be needed to enter the park. "You got a ticket? You must know a Muslim!" Get the idea?

valentino

Hessian said:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40438

Ok Achmed...we only have 3 hours left so you have to make your choices wisely...
Do you want to go to the arcade and play "Hit the Infidel on the Head?"
Or Play "Pick through the ruins?"

Little Karasha can go "Build a Burka bear" if we have time before prayers.

Over on the rides I think we all will be standing in line at Mad Bomber coaster but I really want to see the Saddam follies.

Also we don't want to miss Spin the Arafat!
If it starts to rain, we will duck into the "History of the Zero and other great contributions." exhibit.

Step right up kids...pop the ballon and win a Fez!

Remember, No girls in the house of Mirrors please! They might put on make up and become prostitutes.

So don't go to Six Flags that day, or ever, I could really care less. I do not understand why you are always whining that someone is taking away your rights, but your are so quick to critisize someone elses rights and choices as wrong or evil. It is sad that I live in an area where most people are so blind and ignorant that they will just agree with you, when for the most part they know nothing about the culture other than it is different than their own. I think that you need to take some time and get over yourself, maybe one day you will somehow learn that not every decision made in the world revolves around you or what you believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey Valentino - why don't you wash your mouth out and come tell us what you think of your hero, John Kerry, forging those documents and lying about Bush to try and steal the election?

valentino

vraiblonde said:
Hey Valentino - why don't you wash your mouth out and come tell us what you think of your hero, John Kerry, forging those documents and lying about Bush to try and steal the election?

While I hope that he does steal the election, I never said he was my hero. I will look into this more since I have not heard a thing about it.

Keeping this on topic...sort of, Bush as far as I can tell is a fairly ignorant, racist and bigot of a man, so I am sure Hessian loves him...

valentino

ylexot said:
And this is based on?????

His ignorance of the situation in Iraq with regard to religion and cultural structure, his holy roller attitude and ideals, and various other nuances that make him fit in with the rest of the sheep.

I have not seen Michael Moore's movie, so I honestly can say it is not based on that documentary.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Still, how does that make Bush racist? Sure, I've criticized what I see as Bush's Messiah complex. But where is his supposed racism?

ylexot

Super Genius
valentino said:
His ignorance of the situation in Iraq with regard to religion and cultural structure, his holy roller attitude and ideals, and various other nuances that make him fit in with the rest of the sheep.
Now that cleared it up :rolleyes:

Maybe you could give an example. Basing your opinion on...your opinion just doesn't make sense.

valentino

ylexot said:
Now that cleared it up :rolleyes:

Maybe you could give an example. Basing your opinion on...your opinion just doesn't make sense.

He has clearly stated himself that he underestimated the situation in Iraq. That situation being that the people of Iraq while as a whole agree on a basic idea of religion and culture are still very diverse, and while most of them did not like Sadaam, that does not mean they want or are ready for a democracy as we know it. He had no idea of the differences in the sects of Muslims in the area as well. It seems as if people there would rather kill for what they think is right rather than to just give up and follow what the US would like them to do. I find it hard to believe that many of us would not react the same if some other country were to invade us and try to change the governmental structure to be more like their own.

Hessian

When Moslem Clerics (ie Spiritual leaders) advocate Jihad,...when their "holy book" calls for the enslavement of infidels, the permanent servant class of women, and when "moderate moslems" are jailed for their calls for conciliation--we can have no other response than to be wary, suspicious, and in "safety-off" mode.

They attacked us from within, using our freedoms in education, financing, and travel to attempt to collapse our economy...and we should sit back and say "Well, it was only a few and the rest are welcome any time they want to visit?"

WRONG THINKING. That is Cintonesque...Pre 9/11 posturing as if we don't have a care in the world. Our guard WAS down,...may we never be that drowsy and naive again.

Hessian

case closed:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40470

At least I keep good company:
Winston Churchill:

"Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Muhammadan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Last edited: