Incompetence defined...tariffs and gun ocntrol?

transporter

So none of the esteemed political and economic minds on somd.com bothered to note the highly questionable comments from our illustrious and utterly incompetent President yesterday on the topics of tariffs and gun control??

Trump proposed tariffs on steel and aluminum against the advice of his staff, Congress, every rationale economist and the rest of the members of the world economy. Trump went so far as to make this asinine comment:

“I remember when I was growing up, U.S. Steel -- that was the ultimate company,” Trump said. “And today you have so many closed plants.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ints-after-trump-announces-steel-tariffs.html

I used a Fox link on this so you all can't claim that no one told you of this stupid new announcement. US and world investment markets reacted negatively and immediately.

On the gun front Trump said take the guns first then apply due process? Where in the hell are all the gun nutters and the Consitutionalists?

Since none of you can understand why this President is so disliked here and across the world, consider these two items from yesterday. The tariffs are against everything this country has stood for, the Republican party is supposed to be the drum beaters for free trade. If that doesn't concern you, then look over the President's gun comments over the past 2 1/2 weeks, can you figure out what his policy positions are?

This is no way to run a govt.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Bethlehem Steel Sparrows Point was pretty god damn impressive when I was a kid.
If only you knew..... Stupid Millennials....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On the gun front Trump said take the guns first then apply due process? Where in the hell are all the gun nutters and the Constitutional-ists?

This is no way to run a govt.

I started several threads critical of the statements, and there is at least ONE Thread on the Tariffs 2 or 3 days old

seven

You should stop doing that....yr going to hurt yourself again...might even put an eye out. Are you wearing your protective helmet?

You're like a bad case of herpes. Just never goes away. Go die in a fire Shorty!