If Obama Said Ignore Due Process We Would Have Denounced Him as ‘Dictator’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
After criticizing the president for expressing support for a raise in the age limit to buy guns — calling that proposal “sneaky propaganda” that won’t save lives — he then took issue with Trump suggesting some lawmakers are puppets of the NRA. That is when he brought up POTUS’s “due process” line.

“Now, I mean, how honest do you want to be?” Carlson pondered. “Imagine if Barack Obama had said that? Just ignore due process and confiscating guns? Obama would have been denounced as a dictator.”

He continued, “We would have denounced him first, trust me. Congress would be talking impeachment. Some would be muttering secession.”

Carlson went on to say that this wasn’t about a battle between the president and the NRA but about the Constitution.

Tucker Carlson Rips Trump on Guns: If Obama Said Ignore Due Process We Would Have Denounced Him as ‘Dictator’

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think this whole thing is hilarious, and I think the President knows exactly what he's doing. Some people are just falling for it hook, line and sinker.