It me or did the wind just suddenly start moderate

littlelady

God bless the USA
It has calmed down some here, too. Seems it might be heading out sooner than predicted. Hope it is not a lull. We have many branches/twigs down and random stuff from the neighborhood; even a ziplock bag with a student’s project notes. My son works nights and rides a bicycle to work and Hub is running a 50k at 7am. So, I do hope it is over.

littlelady

God bless the USA
As I getting ready to type yes, it started again.

Spring starts March 20. Our beech trees are already dropping their annoying buds, and our perennial herbs are growing. I used some chives last night for dinner. One never knows what Mother Nature will bring our way. I, always, told my children to become meteorologists because when you are wrong on a forecast, you still make the big bucks. :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Ups and Downs, Ins and Outs, Slow, Fast, & HalF-ast ...

I am still awake. Big surprise. :lol: I will sleep when I am dead. You make me laugh. Thank you for that. :smile: :huggy:

I can’t hear the wind, anymore, from inside the house here in Montgomery, and it has been several hours. Bye bye, Riley, and good riddance.

Does it mean people who suffered damages from this storm cannot use their insurance because it was given a name?

Last edited:

jwyman

Spring starts March 20. Our beech trees are already dropping their annoying buds, and our perennial herbs are growing. I used some chives last night for dinner. One never knows what Mother Nature will bring our way. I, always, told my children to become meteorologists because when you are wrong on a forecast, you still make the big bucks. :lol:

Actually, they don't....

GregV814

well, after a dinner at Bennie's Burrito Bowl last knight, I do beileve I heard some wind breakage at my house..