How many of you are sexist?

N7Spectre

Who here wouldn’t allow their wife to watch Game of Thrones? When I was in middle school a couple decades ago I knew a girl who was only allowed to watch G rated movies.

If you approve of that then that is some Muslim muzzie type #### right there!

Valkyries not Barbies!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Who here wouldn’t allow their wife to watch Game of Thrones? When I was in middle school a couple decades ago I knew a girl who was only allowed to watch G rated movies.

Valkyries not Barbies!

I'll answer when you have daughters in middle school........just sayin'

BOP

Valkyries not Barbies!

Are you saying there's anything wrong with Muslims?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I don't have any idea what this Game of Thrones you're talking about is, but I'm pretty sure if my wife were still living, she wouldn't be a big fan. She was more into historical and science based documentaries and comedy as far as TV goes. When she had spare time, she would spend it on the phone with friends/family or reading.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I don't think he smokes crack, I think he smokes meth, crack, weed, heroin, and probably peyote and mushrooms

BernieP

Resident PIA
I don't have any idea what this Game of Thrones you're talking about is, .

you should have stopped there. It's a TV show, more or less a fantasy, not historically based, not science based, not a documentary.

A soap opera set in a fictional time and place.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
you should have stopped there. It's a TV show, more or less a fantasy, not historically based, not science based, not a documentary.

A soap opera set in a fictional time and place.

I have not viewed the program, but did try reading the 1st novel.
I found Martin's writing style boring, tediously detailed and derivative.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

How many of you are sexist?

Does this count as sexist?
i20c9u.jpg

steppinthrax

I have been called a sexist because.

-I don't agree with the modern feminist, some of these women are crazy bitches that refuse to work with men and see men as the root of their problems. (i.e. femnazi)

-I don't fully agree with the wage gap. There exists a gap, but not as big as being purported. I don't believe men are the problems for these gaps. Supporters of closing the gap don't like to take in account the fact that women and men are simply different and make different choices in life enforced by cultural gender roles and simply what they like. You take for example a female dominated field (nursing), male nurses make more on average than females in that position. This is because men generally are willing to work longer hours, overtime and in hazardous conditions (i.e Ebola outbreak).

-The whole divorce and marriage system in this country is ####ed beyond belief. It's easy to get married and hard to divorce. During a divorce women are most likely to obtain full custody of their kids, fully alimony and full child support. There is no "audit" of what they spend their CP on, then they complain that they can't find jobs because they have to take care of the kids. The courts tend to side with the females in terms of child custody because there is still a long held belief that women make better mothers. Then these same women complain that fathers (generally) don't' like to involve themselves in the family. Don't get me started on alimony!!!! Studies have shown ultimately that women end up having more financial problems after a divorce v.s. those men that they divorced, even when you consider all the money they must pay their ex's. Women shoot themselves in their own foot.

-Some american women have turned into entitled vindictive bitches. Which is the reason why many men choose to marry foreign women.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
-I don't fully agree with the wage gap. There exists a gap, but not as big as being purported. I don't believe men are the problems for these gaps. Supporters of closing the gap don't like to take in account the fact that women and men are simply different and make different choices in life enforced by cultural gender roles and simply what they like. You take for example a female dominated field (nursing), male nurses make more on average than females in that position. This is because men generally are willing to work longer hours, overtime and in hazardous conditions (i.e Ebola outbreak).

Women generally also have 'less time on the JOB' because they take absences for birthing children and such

There is no "audit" of what they spend their CP on, then they complain that they can't find jobs because they have to take care of the kids.

:yay:

suddenly new clothes, hair / nail salon trips .... kids have the same old clothes

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Sounds like some should have gone after custody of their children and hired attorneys that were better at negotiating support.
And certainly the ex is entitled to nights out, bar hopping with her friends, getting her nails done, to buy new clothes, pick what she wants to buy at the grocery store and so on. If you want to cry that she's not taking care of the children in your correct manner, take her a$$ back to court and if you are proven correct you will get custody of them.