Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Kenseth
Patrick
Elliott
Kyle Busch - winner
Newman

Do these drivers ever scratch? Has Danika Patrick ever won a race?

calvcopf

How can you not have Harvick in your top 5 this week?/

Harvick 1
Truex
Kyle B
Brad K
Blaney

OldHillcrestGuy

How can you not have Harvick in your top 5 this week?/

Harvick 1
Truex
Kyle B
Brad K
Blaney

Well I guess old Homie will be on my a$$ again this week, for picking almost the same drivers. My #1 and #2 drivers are either going to be the #4 or #78 and probably will also have Kyle Busch. To early to put my other drivers in, have see who's on the pole and who qualifies the best. Not a Brad fan so he wont be one of my picks and not sold on Blaney yet. I'm liking Larson and Elliott as possible picks during a lot of this season.

calvcopf

Do these drivers ever scratch? Has Danika Patrick ever won a race?[/QUOTE]

Danica is done in NASCAR. She lost her ride and never won a NASCAR race. Truex was dominate last year and it seems that Harvick is dominating this year.

calvcopf

Well I guess old Homie will be on my a$$ again this week, for picking almost the same drivers. My #1 and #2 drivers are either going to be the #4 or #78 and probably will also have Kyle Busch. To early to put my other drivers in, have see who's on the pole and who qualifies the best. Not a Brad fan so he wont be one of my picks and not sold on Blaney yet. I'm liking Larson and Elliott as possible picks during a lot of this season.

I think Larson will be fast this week. I also like to see how they do in qualifying and practice.

I think it will be a good year for Gibbs, Penske, 4 and 78. Hendrick seems to be consistently slower since switching to the Camaro. I' sure they will get it turned around, but who knows how long that will take...

OldHillcrestGuy

Here we go, same as last week, all 5 from last week did great in qualifying and practice. Heck may go with these 5 all year just swap who I think will be the one for that week to win.

(1) Kevin H.
Martin T.
Kyle B.
Kyle L.
Chase E.

Yeps, just reading the newspaper, you'd have to be nuts not to pick old Kevie, all-time winningest driver at Phoenix, I didn't know that. Sorry Marty, I'm changing my pick. Looks like me and stgslander going to get a lot points this week.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Congrats :cheers: to Calvcopf , Stgislander, & OldHillCrestguy on picking WINNER & staying on the Harvick Bandwagon dispite that team being a CHEATER :buttkick: OHCG , That toilet stall must be crowded for you :roflmao:

Last edited:

homedepot20

Standing after Phoenix

OldHillCrestGuy 13+8= 21
Calvcopf 13+7=20
Stgislander 7+8=15
HomeDepot20 6+4=10
Monello 1+2=3

NEXT RACE , California Auto Club , Sunday 18 March at 300PM