Ruby Tuesday closed? (California, MD)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
A friend and I were going to have dinner there last night, but there was a U-Haul out back, few cars in the parking lot, and signs on the door

Didn't slow down long enough to read what was on the signs. Is it closed permanently?

Starman

A friend and I were going to have dinner there last night, but there was a U-Haul out back, few cars in the parking lot, and signs on the door

Didn't slow down long enough to read what was on the signs. Is it closed permanently?

With any luck. What a terrible ####hole of a place to sate one's belly. Some extra time may have been added to your life. Use it wisely.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Is Applebee's even open anymore? They both suck. Haven't been to either in years...

luvmygdaughters

Urban BBQ in Leonardtown closed up shop too. This doesn't bother me though, I never cared for their food. Still holding on to the dream that a decent italian restaurant will come to the area!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I lived in Settler's Landing Monello and I attempted to make Ruby Tuesday our "home bar".

:ohwell:

We liked the bar part but we also require food in our bar of choice, so that was that. RT still has the best salad bar, though.

awpitt

Main Streeter
When I lived in Settler's Landing Monello and I attempted to make Ruby Tuesday our "home bar".

:ohwell:

We liked the bar part but we also require food in our bar of choice, so that was that. RT still has the best salad bar, though.

Yes. The salad bar is the best.

mitzi

Urban BBQ in Leonardtown closed up shop too. This doesn't bother me though, I never cared for their food. Still holding on to the dream that a decent italian restaurant will come to the area!

Already? I thought they would do pretty good there.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
With any luck. What a terrible ####hole of a place to sate one's belly. Some extra time may have been added to your life. Use it wisely.

:lol: It wasn't my choice but he and I were both extremely hungry from moving my stuff most of the day. I will take the restaurant closing as divine intervention.

Goooood Bye Ruby Tuesday who could put a name on youuuuu uah

:high5: I started singing that when I saw it was closed. :lmao:

Can only imagine, what's in the works for new occupants...

No clue. I saw a thread here from 2016 saying RT was closing a bunch of their restaurants but nothing since. Hopefully they are not going to put in another Mexican restaurant. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Just checked and they are not listed on Urban BBQ's web site anymore nor is their Facebook account active.

Agee

:lol: It wasn't my choice but he and I were both extremely hungry from moving my stuff most of the day. I will take the restaurant closing as divine intervention.

:high5: I started singing that when I saw it was closed. :lmao:

No clue. I saw a thread here from 2016 saying RT was closing a bunch of their restaurants but nothing since. Hopefully they are not going to put in another Mexican restaurant. :lol:

exactly what I was referring to...

we need a good Italian restaurant!

wubbles

Would be a shame. Ruby Tuesday had one of the best salad bars. I loved their deals to spend like $10 on a burger and the salad bar. Had lunch for the next day and their salad bar was super loaded and fresh.

mitzi

Just checked and they are not listed on Urban BBQ's web site anymore nor is their Facebook account active.

There were always cars in front of there. I guess just not enough. Like the other french place, didn't even make it a year.