Office of Special Counsel Kellyanne violated the Hatch Act Twice

Sapidus

The Office of Special Counsel said it submitted the report to President Trump so he could take “appropriate disciplinary action.”

The agency says Conway did not respond to requests from the Office of Special Counsel to respond to the allegations.

“Ms. Conway’s statements during the Fox & Friends and New Day interviews impermissibly mixed official government business with political views about candidates in the Alabama special election for U.S. Senate,” the report states.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-two-occasions-federal-agency-determines.html

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:bs:

let me know when the Feds get around to prosecuting Al Gore for using White House phones beg for campaign contributions

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:yawn: ...and her "infractions" will be referred to....wait for it....POTUS, for any disciplinary action. :lmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Keep being ok with the denigration of the rule of law. It's a good look for you

yeah when Hillary gets prosecuted for mishandling Classified Documents / Emails you can lecture me about the denigration of the Rule of LAW Sugar Tits

Sapidus

yeah when Hillary gets prosecuted for mishandling Classified Documents / Emails you can lecture me about the denigration of the Rule of LAW Sugar Tits

You really are still clinging to that pipe dream?

Donald Trump has told supporters that his pledge to “lock up” Hillary Clinton had "played well" ahead of the US election but he now doesn't care about it.

You got conned

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yeah so the 'Rule of Law' really doesn't matter for Gov Players and 'important' people ....

awpitt

Main Streeter
The Office of Special Counsel said it submitted the report to President Trump so he could take “appropriate disciplinary action.”

The agency says Conway did not respond to requests from the Office of Special Counsel to respond to the allegations.

“Ms. Conway’s statements during the Fox & Friends and New Day interviews impermissibly mixed official government business with political views about candidates in the Alabama special election for U.S. Senate,” the report states.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-two-occasions-federal-agency-determines.html

I think it's silly to be going after her over the Hatch Act. Her entire job is political.

This_person

I think it's silly to be going after her over the Hatch Act. Her entire job is political.

impermissibly mixed official government business with political views about candidates

As soon as they go after every other political figure who speaks out about other candidates, I believe she should be prosecuted if this is against the law.