Must See

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Gov. Bevin responds to question concerning his stance on school violence.

[video=youtube;F6XTVuUP0Ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6XTVuUP0Ho[/video]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm glad I spent my limited video capability on that. :yay: Unfortunately the progs don't want to hear it. Gov. Bevin even commented on the woman rolling her eyes and smirking while he was speaking.

I don't think our cultural lack of respect for human life really has anything to do with abortion or assisted suicide, though. Those are personal issues that are nobody else's business. He is on target, however, when he talks about our pop culture - TV, movies, video games, music - that glorify violence, drugs, and subjugation of women. Ghetto rap is one of the worst trends of our American entertainment industry, and yet the "feminists" didn't say a damn word about it. Instead, the miscreants who produce that crap are lauded and given awards.

Free speech is one thing; promoting social decay from a very powerful pulpit is something else entirely.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I don't think our cultural lack of respect for human life really has anything to do with abortion or assisted suicide, though. Those are personal issues that are nobody else's business.

While I agree that life and death decisions are nobody else's business, there was a time that very few women would even consider abortion, and people lived until they died of old age or accident, or some natural cause, and that was usually religion and/or respect for life. Still, it's none of my business what you do, whether it's abortion or assisted suicide. I think the point being made is that people have lost all respect for life. It's more important to some women to have the abortion so she's not tied down to responsibility, so she can continue her education, so she can party 'til she's 40. It's more important for Junior to let mom and pop go forward with assisted suicide because then they don't have to deal with the ugly mess of old people. No respect, and desensitization. Nobody gives a #### about anything anymore, except their own desires.