Baltimore this weekend

DeeJay

Administrator
Staff member
WORK TO RESULT IN TEMPORARY WEEKEND RAMP CLOSURES IN BALTIMORE CITY

WHAT: The ramp from southbound I-95 to northbound I-395 (Exit 53) will be closed temporarily to traffic. The detour will direct motorists to Caton Avenue (Exit 50), to northbound I-95, to northbound I-395 (Exit 53).

The ramp from Hanover Street to southbound I-95 will be closed temporarily to traffic. The detour will direct motorists to eastbound McComas Street, to a u-turn onto westbound McComas Street, to southbound I-95.

The ramp from Russell Street to southbound I-395 will be closed temporarily to traffic. The detour will direct motorists to Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard, to Pratt Street, to Howard Street, to southbound I-395.

The ramp from Caton Avenue to southbound I-95 will be closed temporarily to traffic. The northbound detour will direct motorists to Benson Avenue, to Joh Avenue, to Caton Avenue, to Washington Boulevard, to I-695 West, to southbound I-95. The southbound detour will direct motorists to Washington Boulevard, to I-695 West, to southbound I-95.

WHEN:
Weather permitting, the ramps from southbound I-95 to northbound I-395 and Hanover Street to southbound I-95 will be closed Saturday, March 10, from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Weather permitting, the ramp from Russell Street to southbound I-395 will be closed Sunday, March 11, from 5:30 a.m. to 12 noon.
Weather permitting, the ramp from Caton Avenue to southbound I-95 will be closed Sunday, March 11, from 5:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.

WHY: Crews will be performing routine inspections and the Caton Avenue ramp will be closed for tree removal.