Tiger Woods

MR47930

As of writing this Tiger Woods is in sole possession of 1st place at the Valspar Championship. This would be unbelievable for golf, and if he is still in contention come Sunday it will be the most watched weekend round in quite some time.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I guess that the spinal fusion surgery he had seems to have worked. :yay:

MR47930

His swing is different but hes still hitting it out there with the best of them so somethings working. I'm sure his back was a big reason for his downfall but I also think a lot of it was between his ears. If he can get a win under his belt and his confidence back these young guys on tour better watch out.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I saw his pairing yesterday @ #4 par three and #5 par 5. I was waiting for about a half hour on 4, watching the preceding groups, but you could hear tyhe crowd all the way up as they finished 2 and three. Very large crowds. All three in the group - Speith, Stensen, and Woods bogeyed the par three - badly. I'm not a Woods fan at all, but at least I can say that I saw him close up up - maybe 10 feet on the green. Got a decent picture for whatever reason of all three.

Nice day - got in for free with my retired military ID, Went to the Pinch a Penny pool military appreciation tent and concessions on #16 with free Chick fil A, sodas, water, and beer for the beer guys and gals. overall a nice day.

Grumpy

If he can get a win under his belt and his confidence back these young guys on tour better watch out.

Those young guys reached the bar he set years ago, the intimidation factor is gone, he needs to watch out. IMO, he is done winning Majors and will be lucky to win 2 or 3 tourneys over the next 8 years, if he stays healthy, before he terrorizes the senior tour.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
In some team sports an aging star can hang around past their prime. Not so much in the golf game nor the boxing ring.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I have 7 fusions..and every time I think they've worked, I find the limit on the abuse they'll take. The fusions never fail,,,it's everything to either side of them that fails.

MR47930

He came up 1 stroke short. That 30 foot putt for birdie on 17 had me believing in a miracle. Looking good heading into the Masters.