One out of two ain't bad...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Decided to fire off the scooters today...just to see who was ready to go when the weather permits. They live in an enclosed trailer with battery tenders hooked up.

The '01 dresser lit off..reluctantly at first, but smoothed out and ran fine. The '08 Dyna...nope. Battery had nothing left for cranking power. There goes $200 for a new one. It doesn't owe me anything..the battery in it is easily 6 years old.

My 'Wing ain't running. Need to get it cleaned up and get an ad in the paper, find it a new home.

Good deal for someone willing to put in some much needed TLC.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My 'Wing ain't running. Need to get it cleaned up and get an ad in the paper, find it a new home.

Good deal for someone willing to put in some much needed TLC.

But it's a 'wing. ;-p

Seriously doe...the missus and I are going to do some road trips this year. After losing her best friend and sidekick, our doggie, she's at least free now to take weekend cruises. A small compensation for the loss of her best buddy.

glhs837

Power with Control
200 for a battery? Crap, paying that for 750cca AGMs for the bmw convertibles. What do those harleys have, unicorn dust for the magic ingredient?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
200 for a battery? Crap, paying that for 750cca AGMs for the bmw convertibles. What do those harleys have, unicorn dust for the magic ingredient?

Shoot..some of the top end Li batteries are over $300. It takes real powah to crank a real bike. ;-)