Truth

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
https://townhall.com/columnists/joh...-from-the-way-they-treat-dana-loesch-n2459107

Liberalism is no longer about winning arguments. It’s about intimidating people into silence.

We see this all the time, in the news and many times in person. That's why Trump had his surprise win: his voters didn't want to admit it because they'd face threats and violence from the Left. None other than Barack Obama flat told them to act out and attack when confronted with opposing ideas or opinions. They're only doing what their Messiah commanded them to do.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
https://townhall.com/columnists/joh...-from-the-way-they-treat-dana-loesch-n2459107

Liberalism is no longer about winning arguments. It’s about intimidating people into silence.

We see this all the time, in the news and many times in person. That's why Trump had his surprise win: his voters didn't want to admit it because they'd face threats and violence from the Left. None other than Barack Obama flat told them to act out and attack when confronted with opposing ideas or opinions. They're only doing what their Messiah commanded them to do.

The truth is the liberals have nothing but they all agree they hate Trump. No agenda, no solutions, just we are not Trump and we hate Trump.
....with that, all you have left is intimidation of those that don’t hate Trump.

BOP

It's no surprise, but it's still a heavy article. The comments are instructive, if you can get past the useful idiots.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It's no surprise, but it's still a heavy article. The comments are instructive, if you can get past the useful idiots.

...but not a surprise. Look at the left’s obsession with Sarah Palin and others. Wapo has never let her go.The left does the same thing to Conservative blacks.....justsayin’

Sapidus

Hypocrite.

All you do is state your opinion and then call people regarded when they disagree and provide facts and links.

You are so delusional you can’t see your own behavior.

It’s just like the Trump handbook. “Whatever you are guilty of accuse the other side of first and keep yelling it louder”

transporter

Who got run over in Charlottesville? Who was driving the car?

What type of person was getting sucker punched inside a Trump campaign rally?

I don't recall Obama, Clinton (either of them) toilet tweeting just so they could call their opponents childish names (while spelling the person's name wrong!). It doesn't seem the Melania's cyber bullying program has had any impact inside her own house.

You are really becoming unglued...it is the predictable result of reading propaganda websites and thinking it is news.

Sapidus

This on the day Trump attacks Chuck Todd calling him a “Son of a bitch” but the left is the crass side.

It’s always opossite day for these Trump supporters.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This on the day Trump attacks Chuck Todd calling him a “Son of a bitch” but the left is the crass side.

I can accept crass when it's honest. Perhaps if CTodd left his bias in the green room, I'd give him more credit.

BOP

So one semi-crass remark by Trump nullifies rude, crude, nasty, and vile things the left says about conservatives in general, but especially blacks and women conservatives in particular.

Got it.

SamSpade

Do *YOU* really want a list of crap they call him, every lousy day?

Son of a bitch is getting off easy.

And when it comes to vulgar, NO ONE can hold a candle to LBJ.
The guy constantly dropped his drawers and flapped his johnson at people, used foul language and the N word.
And the left ADORES him.

Sapidus

So one semi-crass remark by Trump nullifies rude, crude, nasty, and vile things the left says about conservatives in general, but especially blacks and women conservatives in particular.

Got it.

Are you saying that’s the only crude thing Trump has said?

I was pointing out how hypocritical it was since just today he attacked someone else.

Keep Grab’n em by the pussy!

BOP

Are you saying that’s the only crude thing Trump has said?

I was pointing out how hypocritical it was since just today he attacked someone else.

Keep Grab’n em by the pussy!

In public, dumbazz. Did I really have to spell that out for you? Apparently so.

As for the Grab 'em by the pussy, keep telling that lie, you lying liar who lies out their lying liar hole. That's not what he said, and if you weren't such a filthy liar who can't tell a lie from the truth, you'd know that.

Sapidus

In public, dumbazz. Did I really have to spell that out for you? Apparently so.

As for the Grab 'em by the pussy, keep telling that lie, you lying liar who lies out their lying liar hole. That's not what he said, and if you weren't such a filthy liar who can't tell a lie from the truth, you'd know that.

Oh really? So in a speech in public isn’t public enough for you?

So Trump didn’t say grab em by the Pussy? What did Trump say? Were you there because I have heard the tape.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hypocrite.

It’s just like the Trump handbook. “Whatever you are guilty of accuse the other side of first and keep yelling it louder”

:killingme

I know you do this on purpose, even you couldnt be that stupid.... hell... maybe you can!

Trumps playbook is the Democratic playbook. They've been using it for sixty years and now he's using it against them.

:killingme

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

I seem to recall a thread in Chit Chat that describes punching people in the face. All the answers so far are liberals being punched by Republicans.