Drug Store ATM Burglar Sentenced

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Drug Store ATM Burglar Sentenced

Date: 03-11-2018 05:59 PM

Summary: Charles County Circuit Court Judge Amy J. Bragunier sentenced Kevontae DeAngelo Stewart to 10 years all suspended but 18 months for Second Degree Burglary. Stewart also faces 10 years back up time and 5 years supervised probation for Conspiracy Theft $10,000-$100,000.

Click here for the full story...

baxter

10 year sentence, all suspended except 18 months,,,,,,WTF? And you wonder why this crap continues to happen. The courts think this is a joke, and this is why you will never get my guns! SO the store damage is supposed to be covered by the insurance company, as there rates will go up. Jackass will be out in 9 months, then repeat. Perhaps it would help if he robs the judge at his house

Hijinx

10 year sentence, all suspended except 18 months,,,,,,WTF? And you wonder why this crap continues to happen. The courts think this is a joke, and this is why you will never get my guns! SO the store damage is supposed to be covered by the insurance company, as there rates will go up. Jackass will be out in 9 months, then repeat. Perhaps it would help if he robs the judge at his house

I thought the sentence was a bit light also.