"O.J. Simpson: The Lost Confession?"

mamaof1

I sat through the entire thing. Just mesmerized. I cannot even wrap my head around HOW in the HELL this guy got away with this. He should have off'ed himself in that damn bronco.
Those poor kids.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We don't have cable, which annoys me for just that reason. I even had a memo on my day planner. :mad:

How was it?

glhs837

Power with Control
If you want a daily aneurysm, check out the Roots analysis of it.......... be prepared, however, it's pretty bad :)

Clem72

I sat through the entire thing. Just mesmerized. I cannot even wrap my head around HOW in the HELL this guy got away with this. He should have off'ed himself in that damn bronco.
Those poor kids.

It was kind of a product of the time. I lived in Southern California at that point, and the Rodney King riots were still a very fresh memory. People seem to think these tiffs with Antifa at conservative rallys are big news are ignorant (or perhaps were not even alive when people were being drug from their cars and beaten to death during the Rodney King riots). There was a very real sense that anything other than a not-guilty verdict was going to result in serious termoil. And the Jury were absolutely scared for themselves and their loved ones.