Took the Post too long to come to this conclusion...

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

WAPO is irrelevant.....they lie, they pander to their subscribers, and have nothing but an entirely liberal view on the world. They dont report the news, they try to make the news and do a poor job of it.
Their editorial staff is nothing but a bunch of LGBGT Trannies who hate everything about the Conservative movement in our country.
They are the typical pompous asses that got Trump elected in the first place.
They think those of us who cling to our guns and bibles are irrelevant...the “deplorables”. They are lucky Bezos bought them..otherwise they would be out of business by now.

They probably spend more money on anything anti-Trump than they do on all of MDVADC reporting.
They have become the anti -Trump National enquirer...

The Post has become utterly irrelevant to policy making.....

Hijinx

Lmao....tranny points to a worthless opinion piece as "news". Love it.

The opinion pieces of the Washington Post are not worthless to the Washington Post.
They keep lunatics like Tranny buying their papers.

No one who loves America ever reads their garbage.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The Washington Post is practically trying to give their papers away at this point. I received a free copy with a "special offer" last week. I tossed the offer in the trash and saved the paper for wrapping fish guts in. Hopefully the fish guts won't be offended that I dispose of them wrapped in that ####ty rag.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lmao....tranny points to a worthless opinion piece as "news". Love it.

Much of WashPo is editorial and opinion.

But have you noticed that that's what these progs typically reference when trying to make some point? An opinion piece? And then they present it as fact?

Hijinx

The Washington Post is practically trying to give their papers away at this point. I received a free copy with a "special offer" last week. I tossed the offer in the trash and saved the paper for wrapping fish guts in. Hopefully the fish guts won't be offended that I dispose of them wrapped in that ####ty rag.

My friend dropped his subscription and they refuse to stop bringing it.He gets it free now.

SamSpade

I did see something in that dollar store in Sans Souci I've not seen in a while -

Paper copy of the Sunday post. Now it may be that I just don't shop much where they sell papers,
but I am thinking almost no one actually buys the paper copy anymore - it's either delivery or online.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Paper copy of the Sunday post. Now it may be that I just don't shop much where they sell papers, but I am thinking almost no one actually buys the paper copy anymore - it's either delivery or online.

Used to the Sunday post only years ago just for the comics, coupons, the Parade and the Metro section. Many years before that for the TV Guide also. Now, well, all of it just sucks.

Grumpy

I did see something in that dollar store in Sans Souci I've not seen in a while -

Paper copy of the Sunday post. Now it may be that I just don't shop much where they sell papers,
but I am thinking almost no one actually buys the paper copy anymore - it's either delivery or online.

Did you notice that it is 1/10th the size that it was 10 years ago? Years ago, I used to love my sunday mornings with a pot of coffee and reading the paper, nowadays I don't even bother. Takes 10 minutes to skim thru it and find out there is nothing worth reading.

Hijinx

Did you notice that it is 1/10th the size that it was 10 years ago? Years ago, I used to love my sunday mornings with a pot of coffee and reading the paper, nowadays I don't even bother. Takes 10 minutes to skim thru it and find out there is nothing worth reading.

The Paper used to be much larger because many people advertised various things for sale in it.
That is where their greatest money came from.
The internet and free sites for selling articles has just about put them out of business.
Does anyone buy anything advertised in the Post any longer?

Most people do not even place an obituary in the Post since their charges for it are, shall I say exorbitant.?