Van Jones to Oprah - We Don't Have HOPE Anymore

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jones then lumped in Oprah with the Obamas and bemoaned how there was no “hope” anymore because of the universe’s sick joke to put Trump in the White House:

“We had you. We had the Obamas in the White House. Even on a bad day, you had a North Star. You had some hope. And then it was like the universe looked just said, psych! And threw us in the toilet and closed the lid and now we’re just stuck in this crazy situation, swirling,” he gushed.

“We have each other,” Winfrey reassured Jones, before urging him to stay away from the “hysteria and negativity.”

“I have to just say everybody is feeding yourself on the hysteria and negativity. You got to stay in the light,” Winfrey said, before putting a plug in for her new movie, A Wrinkle In Time.

Even though Jones was clearly referring to President Trump and his administration, Winfrey instead cited the violence in the culture as “the darkness” instead, citing the recent Parkland shooting, as well as Ferguson and the gun violence on the streets of Chicago, urging Jones to not give away “energy” to your “opponents:”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...eads-oprah-help-trump-wh-we-had-you-obamas-we

Hijinx

Jones then lumped in Oprah with the Obamas and bemoaned how there was no “hope” anymore because of the universe’s sick joke to put Trump in the White House:

“We had you. We had the Obamas in the White House. Even on a bad day, you had a North Star. You had some hope. And then it was like the universe looked just said, psych! And threw us in the toilet and closed the lid and now we’re just stuck in this crazy situation, swirling,” he gushed.

“We have each other,” Winfrey reassured Jones, before urging him to stay away from the “hysteria and negativity.”

“I have to just say everybody is feeding yourself on the hysteria and negativity. You got to stay in the light,” Winfrey said, before putting a plug in for her new movie, A Wrinkle In Time.

Even though Jones was clearly referring to President Trump and his administration, Winfrey instead cited the violence in the culture as “the darkness” instead, citing the recent Parkland shooting, as well as Ferguson and the gun violence on the streets of Chicago, urging Jones to not give away “energy” to your “opponents:”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...eads-oprah-help-trump-wh-we-had-you-obamas-we

I don't want to be like the Trump naysayers and say it can never happen, but what a mistake that would be for America.
But knowing the Democrats as I do, a helluva lot of them would vote for her.

hell---they voted for Obama.