Fall down, go boom

glhs837

Power with Control
Looks like Hillary shouldn't go out without a helmet.

Methinks someone harbors a pretty deep well of bitterness. "Damnit, I stayed married to the philadering bastard!!!! I took the ####e sandwich from the hands of the freaking one term community f$%cking organizer and ate the living SH&%T out of it!!!! I EARNED IT!!!!!!!"

Never mind fall down go boom. I'm waiting for the day when it's, "I've fallen and I can't get back up!"

Bonehead

Looks like from the video that she removed her sandals after the second slip....not defending just what I saw.

Hijinx

Why are some people still so fixated on Hillary. She's yesterday's news. Time to move on.

Because she isn't yesterdays news. She should have gone into a cave somewhere and disappeared, but she didn't. She is still followed by the media and she is making speeches and traveling and bad mouthing and making excuses for her loss.
Believe me nothing would suit me better than for her to STFU and disappear.
But she still thinks she is relevant.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Because she isn't yesterdays news. She should have gone into a cave somewhere and disappeared, but she didn't. She is still followed by the media and she is making speeches and traveling and bad mouthing and making excuses for her loss.
Believe me nothing would suit me better than for her to STFU and disappear.
But she still thinks she is relevant.

So what? She can think whatever she wants. Still doesn't explain why some people are still so fixated on her. I mean why would someone one here want to start a thread about Hillary?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why are some people still so fixated on Hillary. She's yesterday's news. Time to move on.

If she's "yesterday's news" then why is she speaking at so many events with those speeches being then reported in every news channel, ad nauseum?

Personally, I'm glad she's getting so much play...very glad.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So what? She can think whatever she wants. Still doesn't explain why some people are still so fixated on her. I mean why would someone one here want to start a thread about Hillary?

Well, since you aren't a white woman, you can think for yourself. According to her, the rest of us white women cannot and only voted for Trump because we were told to by our bosses, husband, sons, etc. I find that some pretty condescending bull####. But that's just me.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, since you aren't a white woman, you can think for yourself. According to her, the rest of us white women cannot and only voted for Trump because we were told to by our bosses, husband, sons, etc. I find that some pretty condescending bull####. But that's just me.

I was stunned when I first saw the video of her saying that....couldn't believe it. I really hope she stays out in front of the Dems and keeps saying more stuff like that.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was stunned when I first saw the video of her saying that....couldn't believe it. I really hope she stays out in front of the Dems and keeps saying more stuff like that.

And she wants to lead this Country as the first female President. Way to knock out half the country and votes by uttering such a idiotic comment. Unbelievable.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And she wants to lead this Country as the first female President. Way to knock out half the country and votes by uttering such a idiotic comment. Unbelievable.

I can hear Bill's head shaking from all the way over when she utters something so cringeworthy.

This_person

It's a seething anger, a low boil of hatred at the things she represents. She represents bigotry, hypocrisy, corruption in the highest degree, elitism, privelege to the point of never even being challenged (legally) on her corruption and crime.

We, the people, fear that her existence is not an abberation. We fear that she represents what the bulk of elected and appointed officials are actually like. We will not be satisfied until an example is made out of her through punishment for the crimes we have every reason to believe she has committed, and her name is no longer spoken with admiration but she is recognized as the disasterous, poisonous, disgusting POS that she is.

I hope that helps.