Sheit -er--uhh Schiff says there is definite proof of collusion

Hijinx

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...p-campaign-and-russia-push-back-on-gop-report

Don't know how he found it when Mueller couldn't, but suggest he rush right over to Mueller with the proof.

Now he also says

We cannot rely solely on Bob Mueller. His job is different than ours. It’s his job to decide which laws have been violated and who should be prosecuted. It’s not his job to tell the country what happened,” Schiff told

So I am pretty sure they will spout a bunch of BS and trash that has already been proven to be BS and try to convince the idiot progs it's evidence.
I believe he is also saying that no prosecutorial laws have been broken, but we still want to spread the maure on very thick.
And of course they forgot to mention this in their infamous memo.

Grumpy

With Schiff seeing collusion behind every door, he's inching closer and closer to being the McCarthy of the 2000s. How soon before he becomes irrelevant?

Hijinx

With Schiff seeing collusion behind every door, he's inching closer and closer to being the McCarthy of the 2000s. How soon before he becomes irrelevant?

He is already there as far as I am concerned, but his ego keeps him pumped.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Holy collusion batman!

Newly discovered text messages obtained by The Federalist reveal two key federal law enforcement officials conspired to meet with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) judge who presided over the federal case against Michael Flynn. The judge, Rudolph Contreras, was recused from handling the case just days after accepting the guilty plea of President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was charged with making false statements to federal investigators.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/16/revealed-peter-strzok-had-personal-relationship-with-recused-judge-in-michael-flynn-case/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Indeed, I think the only COLLUSION was between members of the Obama Administration to hamstring or hobble as much as possible the incoming Trump Administration

SamSpade

As has been observed before - pretty much you can't nail someone for "collusion" unless they cooperate to commit a CRIME.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Don't know how he found it when Mueller couldn't, but suggest he rush right over to Mueller with the proof.

This is the obvious move. If Schifty has proof, get it out there. If he doesn't think it's appropriate to turn it over to Mueller, then hand it to the DOJ and FBI.

Hijinx

This is the obvious move. If Schifty has proof, get it out there. If he doesn't think it's appropriate to turn it over to Mueller, then hand it to the DOJ and FBI.

This thread was started 3 days ago and no proof has appeared so far.
Mueller is a year into it and has found nothing.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This thread was started 3 days ago and no proof has appeared so far.
Mueller is a year into it and has found nothing.

I'm so fed up with lip service on this crap. If you have the evidence, put it out there and let's get on with this. Otherwise, stop wasting the peoples' time and money on this farce.