I see the outright hatred and loathing of Trump on social media and wonder

Pete

Repete
If liberals felt the same frustration when conservatives were hating on everything and ever word from Obama and calling his wife a cow. Of course the big difference is Obama had the media in his pocket and never faced the undeniable bias, except for Fox who he vilified, so he only had half the anger directed at him.

I find it just crazy the amount and degree of hate. Now I understand for everyone of the die hard haters there are quite a few non haters because haters are louder than everyone else, but still. My god it is terrible.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The left is at a complete loss as to why Trump won. They had no ideas to counter Trump. They still have no ideas on the issues. They decided their only tactic was to propagate hate towards Trump and his supporters. I guess they figured hate would be an effective trend to win. They miscalculated the voters. And they continue to miscalculate the voters. You know that definition of insanity?

Midnightrider

The left is at a complete loss as to why Trump won. They had no ideas to counter Trump. They still have no ideas on the issues. They decided their only tactic was to propagate hate towards Trump and his supporters. I guess they figured hate would be an effective trend to win. They miscalculated the voters. And they continue to miscalculate the voters. You know that definition of insanity?

i dont think anyone other than the most die hard clintonistas wonder why she lost. She was a terrible candidate. Any one over about 40 shold remeber her from Bills presidency. that should be enough for an awful ot of apathy on the left, and it was. She didn't have nearly the groundswell that others might have had in the general election. I seriously doubt you will be seeing hillary try again in 2020. If not for candidate hillary there most likely wouldn't be a president trump

BTW, its funny watching this group bitching about people being hatful towards the sitting president.

PsyOps

Pixelated
BTW, its funny watching this group bitching about people being hatful towards the sitting president.

I'm not particularly amused by it. And I know where you're going with this. There wasn't calls in congress for Obama's impeachment, even before he was elected. You didn't have people calling Obama Hitler, racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, and every other ___ist or ___phobe in existence. You didn't have networks propagating fake news in order to put Obama in a bad light. The level of hate coming from the left towards Trump long entered into the realm of insanity.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm not particularly amused by it. And I know where you're going with this. There wasn't calls in congress for Obama's impeachment, even before he was elected. You didn't have people calling Obama Hitler, racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, and every other ___ist or ___phobe in existence. You didn't have networks propagating fake news in order to put Obama in a bad light. The level of hate coming from the left towards Trump long entered into the realm of insanity.

:yeahthat:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
i dont think anyone other than the most die hard clintonistas wonder why she lost.

Let me remind you that she got over half the popular vote. Granted, take California out of the equation and she tanks like a mo, but I have to believe that most of those people voted *for her*, not against Trump. Voters rarely get off their ass to come out against someone - they'll just stay home and not vote at all.

And I know you are wrong about Trump merely being Les Evil. There was WAY too much grass roots support for him for it to just be anti-Hillary, and his rallies were mega enthusiastic. *You* may not like Trump, but an awful lot of people do. His message resonates with middle Americans who are sick of the political bull#### and want solutions to real problems in this country.

Just because you don't like Trump doesn't mean nobody does.

And just because you don't like Hillary doesn't mean nobody does.

Chris0nllyn

The downside is any legitimate negative reaction to one f Trumps policy positions, comments, or choices is simply chalked up as "TDS". That helps no one and quels any potential debate.

It also helps peopel glance over some things Trump had done or is proposing because it's "fun watching libs heads explode".

Politics in this country are simply triabl warfare and very little consideration to what's actually good for the country (which is certainly dependent on who you talk to) or little consideration to the candidate themselves simply because they are not the person or party they hate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That's where the Lefties lose their mojo. Randos on the internet keening and throwing themselves on the floor is completely different than the press and elected officials doing it. To equate Chuck Schumer and Nancy Peolosi with some anonymous screen name is absurd desperation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The downside is any legitimate negative reaction to one f Trumps policy positions, comments, or choices is simply chalked up as "TDS". That helps no one and quels any potential debate.

I rarely see legitimate negative reaction to Trump's policies. It's almost always name-calling and personal. They also make #### up - "Trump is going to put black people back in slavery and force women into prostitution!!!" I don't consider that a legitimate reaction to Trump's policies. "Trump is Hitler and is going to kill us all!!" is not a legitimate political discussion point. Nor is, "Trump is racist and misogynist and blah blah blah!"

Any discussion that starts out with "Orange Cheeto" is over before it begins.

Chris0nllyn

I rarely see legitimate negative reaction to Trump's policies. It's almost always name-calling and personal. They also make #### up - "Trump is going to put black people back in slavery and force women into prostitution!!!" I don't consider that a legitimate reaction to Trump's policies. "Trump is Hitler and is going to kill us all!!" is not a legitimate political discussion point. Nor is, "Trump is racist and misogynist and blah blah blah!"

Any discussion that starts out with "Orange Cheeto" is over before it begins.

There's certainly that and I'm not even remotely suggesting that doesn't happen. It's similar to people starting their gripes about Obama with him being a Muslim without a birth certificate. Sometimes you know to not even start the discussion.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's certainly that and I'm not even remotely suggesting that doesn't happen. It's similar to people starting their gripes about Obama with him being a Muslim without a birth certificate. Sometimes you know to not even start the discussion.

This is a thread about Trump. If you want to talk about Obama, start another thread. Not sure why you always have to bring him into every single discussion.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Well if he'd just not been a Muslim and coulda produced a birth certificate.......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Although, you know Chris, if you want to talk about Obama, let's talk about how he said Russia wasn't a threat and that Cold War mentality was soooo old school. We can talk about how me mocked Mitt Romney and snarked that the 80s are calling and want their foreign policy back.

It's a good thing all Democrats have Alzheimer and don't remember chit from one administration to the next.

Chris0nllyn

Although, you know Chris, if you want to talk about Obama, let's talk about how he said Russia wasn't a threat and that Cold War mentality was soooo old school. We can talk about how me mocked Mitt Romney and snarked that the 80s are calling and want their foreign policy back.

It's a good thing all Democrats have Alzheimer and don't remember chit from one administration to the next.

Why do you always have to bring him into every discussion? Start your own thread.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

They remember.

They just blame their failures on others.

MiddleGround

They remember.

They just blame their failures on others.

I do find it funny that every libprog thinks that every single good thing to happen lately (jobs market, stock markets, etc.) were all the product of what was done prior to January 20, 2017. Every negative thing to happen seems to be the fault of the clock turning Midnight on January 21st. Odd.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If liberals felt the same frustration when conservatives were hating on everything and ever word from Obama and calling his wife a cow. Of course the big difference is Obama had the media in his pocket and never faced the undeniable bias, except for Fox who he vilified, so he only had half the anger directed at him.

I find it just crazy the amount and degree of hate. Now I understand for everyone of the die hard haters there are quite a few non haters because haters are louder than everyone else, but still. My god it is terrible.

With BO the hate was generally reserved for just him and the missus, with Trump it's him and anyone who who thinks that he isn't so bad.