Let's talk about Obama

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's talk about how he said Russia wasn't a threat and that Cold War mentality was soooo old school. We can talk about how me mocked Mitt Romney and snarked that the 80s are calling and want their foreign policy back.

It's a good thing all Democrats have Alzheimer and don't remember chit from one administration to the next.

glhs837

Power with Control
Let's talk about how he said Russia wasn't a threat and that Cold War mentality was soooo old school. We can talk about how me mocked Mitt Romney and snarked that the 80s are calling and want their foreign policy back.

It's a good thing all Democrats have Alzheimer and don't remember chit from one administration to the next.

Whaa, you mean the guys talking up hypersonic missiles that have no counter and is shown in vidoe blowing FL off the map, or tsunami creating nudelar armed underwater autonomous drone torpedoes thats currently cehcking names off a UK kill list like a Grandma cherking off the grandkids stcking stuffers just miiiiiight, mayyyyybbbeeeee, possssiiiibbbllllyyyyy not be our bestest of buddies? Getouttaherewithyourcrazyself

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm waiting for Chris to pop in and say "why are you still talking about Obama? He's no longer president; a has-been." :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
Just Florida? I'm okay with that.

And what we we do for "Florida Man" stories then, eh? And where would we send the olds so they dont clog up the roadways? I dont think you've thought through the full consequences of this thing

Grumpy

I'm Jimmy Carter and I endorse the above post

:yay:

transporter

It really is interesting that to most folks on this site...Bush 43 was responsible for NOTHING that occurred DURING his administration and Obama was responsible for EVERYTHING negative that has occurred since time began.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It really is interesting that to most folks on this site...Bush 43 was responsible for NOTHING that occurred DURING his administration and Obama was responsible for EVERYTHING negative that has occurred since time began.

Go back to your drug induced coma please.

BOP

Damn, Larry's really let himself go.

glhs837

Power with Control

Responsible? Not for what is is, but for not recognizing it and treating it as it should have been. As an adversary, not as comic relief. Mr Reset "I can be more flexible" Button did nobody any favors with that sort of limp wristed diplomacy.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I guess Tranny doesn't realize she can start her own, Let's talk about Bush" thread if she doesn't want to discuss Obama.

Toxick

Splat

This post has been reported for Racism and hatespeech.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Hey Vrai... Why not have a sub thread under Politics/Elections/Government called Presidents. Under that can be threads on each President we want to discuss. A Lincoln thread is always a good discussion, and the WWI thread last year that focused on Wilson was also very interesting.