Sorry, Feminists, Your Inability to Tell A Man 'No' Does Not Constitute Sexual Assault

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This subject came up quite a bit when Aziz Ansari's now infamous bad date was revealed. In case you’ve forgotten, here’s the short and sweet version of what the woman in question claims happened that night.

• She goes to his apartment, goes out to eat with him, and then heads directly back to his apartment after drinks.
  • Within 10 minutes, they are both naked and giving each other oral sex. Ansari wanted to go further, but she says they should go slower.

[clip]

Quite a few people on the Left agreed with her. Me? I agreed with a female friend of mine on Facebook who said, “don’t put a guy’s d*** in your mouth and expect him to guess that means you aren’t into him.”

Of course, the Ansari incident was just the tip of the iceberg. Here are a few articles that give you a better idea of what liberal feminists are pushing to impressionable college students.

* “ What's So Confusing About ‘Enthusiastic Consent’? Not being a rapist appears to be hard work for some of us.”

* “The concept of affirmative consent dictates that ‘yes means yes’ and that only an enthusiastic ‘yes’ constitutes sexual consent. But what is not consent? ...If someone says ‘no’ and you beg them or tell them they owe it to you or that you'll be unhappy with them otherwise or keep trying until they give in, they're not consenting. They're just expressing consent because they don't feel like they have a choice, and consent can only be given when there's a choice.”

[clip]

As I told a female friend who didn’t feel great about telling a guy she liked “no,” “That’s your job. Most men will try to sexually escalate the situation as far as possible, as quickly as possible just like it’s their job. On the other hand, your job is to say ‘no’ as often as necessary to stop the two of you from doing anything you don’t want to do.” In other words, when you’re talking about consent, women already have all the power. The men can beg, pout, bargain, complain, or pressure all they want, but the women are always the ones who get to decide exactly how far a consensual sexual encounter is going to go. If you’re a woman and that’s too tough for you, then maybe you’re just not ready to have sex.

Sorry, Feminists, Your Inability to Tell A Man 'No' Does Not Constitute Sexual Assault

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Guys have been knocking off a piece with weak low self-esteem women since the beginning of time, and will until the end of time. These women freaking want guys to do everything for them, now they want guys to keep them chaste.

Good grief.

I don't think too many women buy into it, though, because the Ansari woman was roundly handed her ass. A #metoo moment that backfired splendidly.

PeoplesElbow

There are women that I definitely regret sleeping with, maybe I should try to file charges or should I just get on twitter and call them rapists?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't think too many women buy into it, though, because the Ansari woman was roundly handed her ass.

I hope not, but 50% of the voting population voted for Hillary .....
I don't run in these circles, and I do not discuss crap like this around the water cooler at the office ... so I cannot really say