Democrats Announce All 2020 Candidates Will Forego Armed Security To Protest Gun Violence

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“We’ve talked to all possible candidates and everyone has agreed. Gun violence is a huge issue in our country, and guns are the problem. So whoever runs for president as a Democrat in 2020—be it Bernie, Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Jerry Brown, and/or whoever else throws their hat in the ring—they will steadfastly refuse to employ security teams who carry scary firearms.”

Tyler further confirmed that if a Democrat wins the White House in 2020, their first order of business will be to disarm the Secret Service. Asked how the president would then be kept safe, Tyler revealed that they plan on introducing a gun-free zone encompassing a 500-yard radius around the president at all times.

Democrats Announce All 2020 Candidates Will Forego Armed Security To Protest Gun Violence

:lmao:

[don't fall for it, its parody]

:oldman:

somdwatch

Well, we probably won't have left leaning policies for very long?

There is a way to fix stupid after all!

BOP

I liked this one: "Harvard Now Offering Four-Year Degree In Feeling Oppressed."

littlelady

God bless the USA
I liked this one: "Harvard Now Offering Four-Year Degree In Feeling Oppressed."

Harvard is the oldest higher learning institution in America when our ancestors were oppressed at that time. I guess they want to start over. Why? God only knows. Nothing makes sense, anymore. That is why we have to keep our senses about US.

Hijinx

Harvard is the oldest higher learning institution in America when our ancestors were oppressed at that time. I guess they want to start over. Why? God only knows. Nothing makes sense, anymore. That is why we have to keep our senses about US.

This little joke is just too far fetched to even be funny.

Tyler revealed that they plan on introducing a gun-free zone encompassing a 500-yard radius around the president at all times.

And who would enforce the 500 yard gun free radius? People with guns.

If their next candidate is as bad as the last one the radius would be nice because like a skunk the smell would go that far.