CNN Compares ICE Deportations to Nazis Rounding Up Jews

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN, the alleged “facts first” network, made an absurd and egregious comparison last night on Twitter, demonizing illegal immigration officials as comparable to the Nazis. In a March 14 tweet, CNN touted their own report of a Jewish woman taking in illegal immigrants, “driven by thoughts of the Holocaust:”

The linked to article was an empathetic sob story on their website as well as a segment on Erin Burnett OutFront March 14, about a couple who immigrated here illegally from Mexico and raised two daughters here, both who were born in the United States, now hiding from immigration authorities after the father was deported in 2016.

"ICE destroyed my home," the mother told CNN, before the journalists explained where the family found refuge and solace; in the care of religious liberals, of course!

They were taken in by a Jewish woman who felt it was her moral requirement to snub federal immigration authorities, whom she likened to Nazis in the Holocaust, again smearing President Trump as the enforcer of these supposedly unfair policies:

The network began after the election of President Trump and the fears -- and then reality -- that undocumented immigrants would face stricter enforcement action. For the woman, the link from the present to the history of World War II is strong.

"I grew up in the time where the Holocaust was not so far behind me," says the woman. "There was always that awareness, as a Jew, that it's possible to be kicked out of a country where people thought they were home. And many of those people didn't make it."

She says there is a strong feeling in the Jewish community. "We cannot let this happen. It's our responsibility. What was done to us cannot happen to other people."

CNN Compares ICE Deportations to Nazis Rounding Up Jews

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
CNN, the alleged “facts first” network, made an absurd and egregious comparison last night on Twitter, demonizing illegal immigration officials as comparable to the Nazis. In a March 14 tweet, CNN touted their own report of a Jewish woman taking in illegal immigrants, “driven by thoughts of the Holocaust:”

The analogy would be appropriate had the Nazis been guilty of rounding up European Jews and transporting them to Israel (or what was historically known as Israel at that point in history)

Midnightrider

The analogy would be appropriate had the Nazis been guilty of rounding up European Jews and transporting them to Israel (or what was historically known as Israel at that point in history)

:killingme

BTW, Obama was president and head of the Nazis in 2016 when the father was deported.

baxter

who the hell still watches CNN? Yesterday a man was buying the Washington Post at fastop inLeonardtown, I couldn't help but ask him if he was out of toilet paper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trash!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
who the hell still watches CNN? Yesterday a man was buying the Washington Post at fastop inLeonardtown, I couldn't help but ask him if he was out of toilet paper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trash!
Birdcage liner, litter box liner, fish wrapper, charcoal starter, shredded packaging filler....

PsyOps

Pixelated

It wouldn't even be an appropriate analogy there. German Jews were still German citizens. They did not cross into Germany illegally. Most had lived there their entire lives.

BOP

I can't help but wonder how the Anti-defamation League feels about the analogy.

Midnightrider

It wouldn't even be an appropriate analogy there. German Jews were still German citizens. They did not cross into Germany illegally. Most had lived there their entire lives.

Not according to the nazis. The rhetoric around the expulsion of the eroupean Jews was very similar to what we hear about Mexicans here. Particularly the part about how ‘they’ are responsible for our economic downfall and for taking ‘our’ jobs. They were still seen as invaders and absconders. Not to mention their ‘German citizenship’ didn’t count for squat.

BTW, the original plan that was floated to the German public was shipping the Jews off to Madagascar. That was a lot easier to swallow than the reality.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not according to the nazis. The rhetoric around the expulsion of the eroupean Jews was very similar to what we hear about Mexicans here. Particularly the part about how ‘they’ are responsible for our economic downfall and for taking ‘our’ jobs. They were still seen as invaders and absconders. Not to mention their ‘German citizenship’ didn’t count for squat.

BTW, the original plan that was floated to the German public was shipping the Jews off to Madagascar. That was a lot easier to swallow than the reality.

If that's what you hear, then you're just toting the left-wing horse#### that will use the Nazi comparison when it fits your thinking. This country did not devise laws that called for a specific race or creed of people to be "invaders and absconders". People that are here, who are citizens are not being called out as "invaders and absconders" and deported. In fact, the policy being implemented right now isn't even going after people that illegally entered this country to be deported (which, under the law, they should be); it's only going after the criminal elements of those illegals. If we were rounding up Mexicans in general (legal or not), loading them on trains to be sent back the Mexico, then there is a comparison. This isn't even remotely what's going on.

Midnightrider

If that's what you hear, then you're just toting the left-wing horse#### that will use the Nazi comparison when it fits your thinking. This country did not devise laws that called for a specific race or creed of people to be "invaders and absconders". People that are here, who are citizens are not being called out as "invaders and absconders" and deported. In fact, the policy being implemented right now isn't even going after people that illegally entered this country to be deported (which, under the law, they should be); it's only going after the criminal elements of those illegals. If we were rounding up Mexicans in general (legal or not), loading them on trains to be sent back the Mexico, then there is a comparison. This isn't even remotely what's going on.
I didn’t make the comparison, but what I hear is ‘they took our jerbs’ and ‘they collect welfare and are bankrupting our country’ :yay:

If you read up on the rise of the Nazis you will see that they started with enforcing their current laws with particular emphasis on Jews and gypsies. There was lots of deportation of non Germans prior to the final solution being implemented.

Hijinx

I didn’t make the comparison, but what I hear is ‘they took our jerbs’ and ‘they collect welfare and are bankrupting our country’ :yay:

If you read up on the rise of the Nazis you will see that they started with enforcing their current laws with particular emphasis on Jews and gypsies. There was lots of deportation of non Germans prior to the final solution being implemented.

The Nazi's started with Jews, Gypsy's and Queers.
Well we sure don't pick on queers.
In fact this country goes out of it's way to make the queers happy.

PsyOps

Pixelated

And what laws were being enforced when they "deported" Jews from Germany? If the Nazis were enforcing 'current laws' what allowed Jews to stay in Germany pre-Third Reich? My reading of the rise of Nazism was that those leaving Germany were fleeing, not being deported. There was nowhere to deport them to since the agenda of Hitler was to take hold of all of Europe. Jews were first rounded up and put in ghettos, then sent to concentration camps once they were built. There were no laws that called for deportation or slave labor until Hitler took power. The Jews that lived in Germany were legal citizens, not immigrants. The Jews that were rounded up were not criminals; in the ordinary sense. If you want to argue that Hitler wrote laws that made Jews criminals, and that is somehow justification for his actions against the Jews, then we're done.

We live under our current form of immigration that has essentially existed since the early 1920s, whereby you had to have certain justifications to enter this country legally. You could no longer just cross the border or come across in a boat and walk on our soil legally. There were several policies that were implemented over the decades where we deported certain immigrants in huge numbers. NEVER ONCE were they handled in a Nazi-like fashion. The people ICE are going after today aren't even ordinary illegal immigrants. And you, and every one else, knows this. You're using this Nazi BS to justify why violent criminals shouldn't be deported. It's really unconscionable that we have people that believe people should be allowed to enter this country illegally. It's exceptionally unconscionable to believe we shouldn't deal with criminals. Mayors and governors actually putting their citizens at risk by protecting violent criminals. I'll just simply call it insanity.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

And what laws were being enforced when they "deported" Jews from Germany? If the Nazis were enforcing 'current laws' what allowed Jews to stay in Germany pre-Third Reich? My reading of the rise of Nazism was that those leaving Germany were fleeing, not being deported. There was nowhere to deport them to since the agenda of Hitler was to take hold of all of Europe. Jews were first rounded up and put in ghettos, then sent to concentration camps once they were built. There were no laws that called for deportation or slave labor until Hitler took power. The Jews that lived in Germany were legal citizens, not immigrants. The Jews that were rounded up were not criminals; in the ordinary sense. If you want to argue that Hitler wrote laws that made Jews criminals, and that is somehow justification for his actions against the Jews, then we're done.

We live under our current form of immigration that has essentially existed since the early 1920s, whereby you had to have certain justifications to enter this country legally. You could no longer just cross the border or come across in a boat and walk on our soil legally. There were several policies that were implemented over the decades where we deported certain immigrants in huge numbers. NEVER ONCE were they handled in a Nazi-like fashion. The people ICE are going after today aren't even ordinary illegal immigrants. And you, and every one else, knows this. You're using this Nazi BS to justify why violent criminals shouldn't be deported. It's really unconscionable that we have people that believe people should be allowed to enter this country illegally. It's exceptionally unconscionable to believe we shouldn't deal with criminals. Mayors and governors actually putting their citizens at risk by protecting violent criminals. I'll just simply call it insanity.

Again, I didn’t make the comparison. If you read the article the analogy was about hiding people from a government that was persecuting them.

Btw, you answered your own question. German and Austrian Jews were deported to Poland and kept in camp until such time as they could be sent to their final destination. The German public was told that was going to be Madagascar or some other unlikely location. The German populous would not have gone along with a plan that started with ‘lets kill all the jews’. The parallels are there....

PsyOps

Pixelated
Again, I didn’t make the comparison. If you read the article the analogy was about hiding people from a government that was persecuting them.

Btw, you answered your own question. German and Austrian Jews were deported to Poland and kept in camp until such time as they could be sent to their final destination. The German public was told that was going to be Madagascar or some other unlikely location. The German populous would not have gone along with a plan that started with ‘lets kill all the jews’. The parallels are there....

That's not a deportation, that's a roundup. You're really trying to say that our country deporting criminal illegal aliens parallels to what Nazi Germany did? We're deporting these people to other countries to be placed in death camps? There is a covert campaign to eradicate these people? We're all just unsuspecting dolts completely unaware that Trump has some 'final solution' to an Hispanic holocaust?

officeguy

Godwins law of the internet also applies to CNN. Iow once you compare things that are not 'like the nazis' with the Nazis you have lost whatever argument you were trying to make.

Midnightrider

That's not a deportation, that's a roundup. You're really trying to say that our country deporting criminal illegal aliens parallels to what Nazi Germany did? We're deporting these people to other countries to be placed in death camps? There is a covert campaign to eradicate these people? We're all just unsuspecting dolts completely unaware that Trump has some 'final solution' to an Hispanic holocaust?

No, that’s not what I am ‘really trying to say’. I said what I was really trying to say.

You can keep on build8ng and attacking strawman or you can reread my posts :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Deporting criminal infiltrators isn't persecution.

It's justice.

it's always the same childish nonsense with you people… Everyone you don't like is Hitler! Everything you don't like is fascism!