Millennials

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm tired of that term being used inappropriately.

Millennials are now in their late 20s and early-mid 30s.

The teenagers running around pretending to be Constitutional experts (between eating laundry detergent) are "Generation Z". They are largely the children of the self-absorbed disaffected Gen Xers who had failure to launch issues and were defined by rock groups such as Nirvana and Pearl Jam.

Remember those grunge kids we oldsters used to complain about? Yeah, Millennials are their kids.

And now I feel better for straightening that out.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Gen Z Logo

flat,750x1000,075,t.u7.jpg

awpitt

Main Streeter
... According to this, all three of my kids (b. 84, 96, & 98) are Millennials. This would fit since I fall on the tail end of the baby-boomers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are the generational demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years. Millennials are sometimes referred to as "echo boomers" due to a major surge in birth rates in the 1980s and 1990s, and because millennials are often the children of the baby boomers. The 20th-century trend toward smaller families in developed countries continued, however, so the relative impact of the "baby boom echo" was generally less pronounced than the post–World War II baby boom.

Last edited: