The ‘penis facial’ is the latest disturbing beauty treatment

BOP

More technically, it's the "foreskin facial." It got a rise out of me for a minute there, which is about all I'm good for (sorry to disappoint, Tranny, baby).

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/the-penis-facial-is-the-latest-disturbing-beauty-treatment/

The Hollywood EGF Facial — a $650 treatment — involves a cleanse, chemical peel, microneedling, an “electrifying” face mask and a so-called “Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)” — a serum that happens to be derived from the foreskin of Korean newborns. The substance supposedly helps generate collagen and elastin in the skin.

It’s just one of many borderline cannibalistic — and inevitably expensive — beauty products wooing the rich and vain these days.

Massaging your face in blood might sound downright medieval, but that’s the thought behind the “vampire facial,” a beloved treatment of A-list lookers including Cher, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Kim Kardashian. For $950 — plus a flight to Germany — Dr. Barbara Sturm will take samples of your blood and formulate them into a cream that’s said to heal skin and boost collagen.

Hijinx

More technically, it's the "foreskin facial." It got a rise out of me for a minute there, which is about all I'm good for (sorry to disappoint, Tranny, baby).

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/the-penis-facial-is-the-latest-disturbing-beauty-treatment/

The Hollywood EGF Facial — a $650 treatment — involves a cleanse, chemical peel, microneedling, an “electrifying” face mask and a so-called “Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)” — a serum that happens to be derived from the foreskin of Korean newborns. The substance supposedly helps generate collagen and elastin in the skin.

It’s just one of many borderline cannibalistic — and inevitably expensive — beauty products wooing the rich and vain these days.

Massaging your face in blood might sound downright medieval, but that’s the thought behind the “vampire facial,” a beloved treatment of A-list lookers including Cher, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Kim Kardashian. For $950 — plus a flight to Germany — Dr. Barbara Sturm will take samples of your blood and formulate them into a cream that’s said to heal skin and boost collagen.

North Koreans or South Koreans.

Starman

You look amazing though. It’s working.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You look amazing though. It’s working.

What is your secret to seeing people on the internet? Do tell. I have the camera on my IPad covered with a Vera Bradley sticker from my calendar yearly date book. :killingme:

Oh, and yes, the hypocritical celebs will do anything to remain looking young. Also, I think you were perturbed about a circumsicion thread a while back. Now, I understand. :poorbaby:

Last edited:

limblips

PREMO Member
"Furthermore, South Korea has possibly the largest absolute number of teenage or adult circumcisions anywhere in the world." Oh hell no!!!!