Trump fires FBI deputy Director McCabe 2 days before retirement and full pension.

Sapidus

Trump in a disgusting move meant to scare other employees into obedience fired the FBI deputy director 2 days befor he was to retire with full benefits.

What an ass clown

"This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally," McCabe said. "It is part of this Administration's ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel's work."“

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/16/politics/andrew-mccabe-fired/index.html

Starman

I'm sure McCabe has done just fine on the taxpayer's dime won't have to struggle financially.

Just to be sure, though, he'll probably be an equity partner in a K St. firm by next week.

littlelady

God bless the USA
First of all Trump didn’t fire him. Sessions did. We now know Sessions has some kahunas. That was questionable before today. Second of all, I already posted about McCabe being fired. https://forums.somd.com/threads/327045-McCabe-OUT?p=5860429#post5860429. Try to keep up. Why do you have a problem with his firing? He, blatantly lied, and even his FBI buddies want nothing to do with him. Trump did not cause McCabe’s firing. Should someone check on your koolaid intake? I am sorry your leapfrog agenda isn’t going so well.

Last edited:

officeguy

He was fired based on a recommendation by the DOJ OIG career staff. It doesn't get any more apolitical than that. Keeping him and allowing him to walk away with millions in undeserved retirement benefits would make a travesty out of the DOJ disciplinary process.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm sure McCabe has done just fine on the taxpayer's dime won't have to struggle financially.

Just to be sure, though, he'll probably be an equity partner in a K St. firm by next week.

I, usually, don’t agree with you, but I do this time. Maybe, McCabe was the plug that was stuck, and pried free to start draining the swamp. He may end up being a pariah/piranha that nobody wants, but I am sure the msm, tomorrow, is going to foam the waters, or foam at the mouth. And, if he does end up on K street, the Market is controlled by hedge funders, who are, also, greedy, lying aresholes. He will fit in there.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
He was fired based on a recommendation by the DOJ OIG career staff. It doesn't get any more apolitical than that. Keeping him and allowing him to walk away with millions in undeserved retirement benefits would make a travesty out of the DOJ disciplinary process.

:yay:

officeguy

He'll have a couple years worth of good money-making in the democrat connected lobbying world before he comes back like a bad case of eczema as the FBI director under the first Warren/VanHollen administration.

littlelady

God bless the USA
He'll have a couple years worth of good money-making in the democrat connected lobbying world before he comes back like a bad case of eczema as the FBI director under the first Warren/VanHollen administration.

:jet:

I, also, meant to say that it does not matter who is prez. Our gov has become corrupt. It is always blame it on the other guy. So sick of it. Hard working, law abiding citizens don’t deserve this political crap. And, have to say that McCabe’s reply tonight about his firing says it all. He just outed his little ole self, all on his own. What a dirt bag he is, and, not to mention a cry baby.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=mccab...-15&sk=&cvid=BFFDDDBBAC944D47BF930AC1665CC106

In my experience, when one is right, one knows they are right, and don’t have to start crying about it. McCabe just outed himself with his crying. Did anyone find anything in the news about Flynn crying?

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions."

Good for the president. He saved us quite a bit of money by getting rid of this POS. Partisan politics have absolutely no place in the Justice Department and FBI. If your job requires secrecy, you keep your ####ing trap shut. What's so hard to understand? Good riddance to bad rubbish.

"Here is the reality: I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey," McCabe said in a statement. "The OIG's focus on me and this report became a part of an unprecedented effort by the Administration, driven by the President himself, to remove me from my position, destroy my reputation, and possibly strip me of a pension that I worked 21 years to earn. The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens."

Uh, no. You are being singled out because you were getting ready to retire and collect a pension you shouldn't be entitled to, and the president one upped your ass.

:yay::yay:

So much winning!!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump in a disgusting move meant to scare other employees into obedience fired the FBI deputy director 2 days befor he was to retire with full benefits.

What an ass clown

"This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally," McCabe said. "It is part of this Administration's ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel's work."“

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/16/politics/andrew-mccabe-fired/index.html
Liar. Trump had nothing to do with the firing.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I'm not sure he had NOTHING to do with it. I'm certain Sessions conferred with Trump prior to making his final decision. I get the impression Trump was pushing for it for days anyway. But, we know Trump didn't do the actual firing, and it's amusing that the left wants to try to make us believe it was Trump. I'm thinking "so what if it was Trump; why would that be a bad thing?" McCabe decided it was a better idea to go political and corrupt than to just do his job.

transporter

Really? So you think Jeff Sessions did this on his own? Jeff Sessions, whose been under constant fire from Trump for over a year now, decided on his own to fire McCabe at 10pm on a Friday night? You think Jeff Sessions, who has watched damn near countless people getting fired or quitting in the past weeks and whose head is constantly on the chopping block, decided on his own to fire this guy a little more than 24 hours before he was set to retire? Sessions could have fired McCabe at any time in the past few months. However, in your incredibly educated mind, the only thing that makes sense to you, despite Trump's constant derogatory remarks aimed at the FBI and his laser like focus on derailing the Mueller investigation, despite all that...you think Sessions did this without consulting and without direction from Trump?

That makes sense to you?

Come on...you can't be that naïve can you?

Hijinx

We quickly see that although the Special Counsel has found nothing. ( and spent a sh1t ton of money doing it)
Although the Special Counsel only exists because of a Comey leak.
Although the special Counsel consists of another of McCabes Deep State FBI agents working against Trump

McCabe still was working against Trump himself in a partisan hack job to attempt a political coup.
If Trump wasn't responsible for his firing he should have been only he should have fired him sooner

Comey, Mueller, McCabe, and how many others . FBI agents and highly placed leaders of the FBI engaged in a collusion against the President of the United States,
and an effort to bring down the duly elected president. (hardly the job of the FBI)

Fired? Hell, they should have been jailed.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Bwhahahaha
Even you can’t believe that BS

I'm not sure he had NOTHING to do with it. I'm certain Sessions conferred with Trump prior to making his final decision. I get the impression Trump was pushing for it for days anyway. But, we know Trump didn't do the actual firing, and it's amusing that the left wants to try to make us believe it was Trump. I'm thinking "so what if it was Trump; why would that be a bad thing?" McCabe decided it was a better idea to go political and corrupt than to just do his job.

Other than on that one TV show, trump doesn’t fire people himself. He delegates. Sometimes he doesn’t even do that, as in the case of McMasters.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When did 21 years start qualifying for full retirement?

He's only been a fed since 96 according info available on the web.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Come on, G man. Trump made it public he wanted the perp fired. No doubt the Trumpster suggested to, perhaps forcefully (which is within the legal rights of the POTUS), Sessions that he wanted him fired. Sessions finally listened, got a bit of a spine, and did the right thing by firing McCabe. Finally. And good for both the Boss and the USAG.

An A+ for the presidents team on this one.

Now, start coming in with the criminal charges against McCabe, Comey, and the witch herself, for just starters.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
When did 21 years start qualifying for full retirement?

He's only been a fed since 96 according info available on the web.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/politics/andrew-mccabe-pension-if-fired/index.html

"Considering McCabe's number of years at the agency and estimations of his high-level pay grade, formulas published by the US Office of Personnel Management for law enforcement officers show that his yearly payout could hit in the area of $60,000 each year, if McCabe were to retire after his birthday on Sunday.
If he were to be fired before Sunday, it appears likely McCabe could be docked his pension until he hits another, later age milestone.

Experts disagree -- and caution that predicting payouts is complicated given the complex federal system and each individual's personal career particularities -- but, per federal rules, McCabe may not be able to draw an annuity until a date ranging just shy of his 57th birthday, and as late as his 62nd. That could put the value of his uncollected pension in the realm of a half-million dollars.
On top of that, McCabe could also lose his law enforcement boost.
"What he would lose -- and this is a lot of money -- he would lose the enhanced benefits that law enforcement officers get," said George Chuzi, an attorney who represents federal employees.
Under the rules of FERS, that means he could be left with the standard multiplier of 1% on top of his years of service, down from the 1.7% enhanced rate for law enforcement.
Former FBI officials tell CNN that McCabe could also lose out on future health care coverage in his retirement if he were to be fired before he turned 50, and the firing could be subject to litigation."

So it appears to me that will lose any pensions until he turns at least 57 or 62, plus he could lose all access to any federal health plan.

So, apparently, he is not going to lose retirement benefits completely, just partially.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I, for one, am thrilled to not be paying this guy for the rest of his life.

It's hilarious watching so-called progressives having a #### fit over some rich fat cat not getting a bunch of our money in retirement benefits.