Trump wrong? Say it isn't so!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
From the article:

TRUMP: “As the House Intelligence Committee has concluded, there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign. As many are now finding out, however, there was tremendous leaking, lying and corruption at the highest levels of the FBI, Justice & State.” — tweet.

THE FACTS: He’s wrong. That conclusion came from Republicans on the committee; it was not a committee finding. Democrats on the committee sharply dispute the Republican conclusions and will issue their own.

I said this at the time... if the dems on the committee have anything to show collusion come out with it; otherwise I have no reason to no believe the republicans take on this. They say they found no evidence and the dems come up empty. What other conclusion can ordinary folks like me come to than there is no evidence.

You people on the left wanting there to be doesn't somehow transform into "there is".

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
From the article:

TRUMP: “As the House Intelligence Committee has concluded, there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign. As many are now finding out, however, there was tremendous leaking, lying and corruption at the highest levels of the FBI, Justice & State.” — tweet.

THE FACTS: He’s wrong. That conclusion came from Republicans on the committee; it was not a committee finding. Democrats on the committee sharply dispute the Republican conclusions and will issue their own.

I said this at the time... if the dems on the committee have anything to show collusion come out with it; otherwise I have no reason to no believe the republicans take on this. They say they found no evidence and the dems come up empty. What other conclusion can ordinary folks like me come to than there is no evidence.

You people on the left wanting there to be doesn't somehow transform into "there is".
The house intelligence committee has similar rules to the SC, majority rules. Therefore if the majority of the committee are R's and they say the there is no collusion, ipso facto there is no collusion.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The house intelligence committee has similar rules to the SC, majority rules. Therefore if the majority of the committee are R's and they say the there is no collusion, ipso facto there is no collusion.

Sure enough. But, if dems are crying they have evidence, then let's call their bluff and demand they produce it.

awpitt

Main Streeter

If the majority of the committee are R's and they say the Moon is a planet, then I guess the Moon is a planet. Legislative committees don't make final determinations. They make recommendations to be acted upon by the full chamber.

This_person

If the majority of the committee are R's and they say the Moon is a planet, then I guess the Moon is a planet. Legislative committees don't make final determinations. They make recommendations to be acted upon by the full chamber.
You’re going way beyond the point. Trump said, “the committee concluded...” and the article said, “nuh uh, ‘cuz it wasn’t unanimous.”

The full chamber is not a part of the issue being discussed

SamSpade

You’re going way beyond the point. Trump said, “the committee concluded...” and the article said, “nuh uh, ‘cuz it wasn’t unanimous.”

The full chamber is not a part of the issue being discussed

That was precisely my take away from it. The committee is done.
That the Dems on it disagreed is irrelevant.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Then what are they waiting for? Where's the evidence of collusion?