McCabe kept notes? Hmmm...

Hijinx

I'm keeping personal memos regarding you, babe. Some of them are pretty :hot:

Just more evidence of McCabes work with the deep State.
Did he keep notes of his interaction with Obama--if not why not
Presenting his notes to Mueller the third party in this coup attempt. BFD.
Mueller has Comey's notes and they don't show collusion, or Mueller has not used them to show collusion.
Like I said just more evidence of Him, Comey and Mueller in the deep state working against Trump.

Didn't take long for him to run to his pal, the tattletale bitch.

Hijinx

I might add one more thing. I am sure these notes are very unbiased.

I hope that doesn't need a tag.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I might add one more thing. I am sure these notes are very unbiased.

I hope that doesn't need a tag.

Exactly. Why would anyone’s personal memos recalling a meeting, etc. be considered evidence of anything? Now, recording or filming is a different story. McCabe sure thinks a lot of himself. That is why he finds himself fired. Good riddance.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, he has already proven himself to be a liar. Notes? Maybe he sat down after getting fired last night and WROTE up his notes..... Who's so say when the notes were written or if they are truthful, if they do indeed exist.

This was my thought; that McCabe could write anything he wants about his meetings with Trump. If he was willing to lie once in an effort to take Trump down, he would certainly do it again; especially under these circumstances.

Now, if he documented these memos on a computer, the one thing he can't get away with is the timestamp on those documents. A forensic analysis of that computer would easily reveal that.

None of this takes away from the fact that he lied under oath and will likely be facing criminal charges for this. I'm not so sure McCabe really wants to play hardball this way.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Now, if he documented these memos on a computer, the one thing he can't get away with is the timestamp on those documents. A forensic analysis of that computer would easily reveal that.
Actually there are tools out there that could change that as well, and would certainly be available to FBI.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Actually there are tools out there that could change that as well, and would certainly be available to FBI.

If they even bothered to do a forensic analysis of McCabe's computer, that would also show up. But, I suspect they won't even bother. They'll just take McCabe's word for it, being an honest guy and all.

SamSpade

As my brother is so fond of saying - "Paper don't refuse print".
Because something is written, it doesn't turn into fact.

But you know, I think I'll go to my checkbook and pencil in a million dollars.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As my brother is so fond of saying - "Paper don't refuse print".
Because something is written, it doesn't turn into fact.

But you know, I think I'll go to my checkbook and pencil in a million dollars.
Its apparent these people live in their own bizarre private reality. It's like dealing with children who think if they keep pretending it becomes real.

SamSpade

Its apparent these people live in their own bizarre private reality. It's like dealing with children who think if they keep pretending it becomes real.

It's also a little bit of - we've gone so far down this road - it's too late to just admit we made a wrong turn and we're nowhere near our destination.

I mean - if you were ACTUALLY lost somewhere, and you DID make a mistake - doesn't it make sense to just own up to it?
Truthers - no, it wasn't a conspiracy. The Pentagon WAS hit by a plane and the towers did collapse by being hit by planes.
Birthers - yeah, he was born in Hawaii.
WMD's - no. Bad intel. You were wrong. And you other guys giving them sh!t for it? You voted on it too.
Hell you were saying the SAME crap just five year earlier.

Russia? It's bull. Just admit it dammit. At least with the truthers, there was a smoking building.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's also a little bit of - we've gone so far down this road - it's too late to just admit we made a wrong turn and we're nowhere near our destination.

I think they actually believe Trump is not a legitimate president and they feel it's their moral responsibility to do everything they can to take him down. Problem is, they got caught. They didn't count on enough Trump loyalists to challenge them. These people in high positions of the FBI felt immune because they are held in such high esteem. No one would have ever guessed there would be corruption in the FBI.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I think they actually believe Trump is not a legitimate president and they feel it's their moral responsibility to do everything they can to take him down. Problem is, they got caught. They didn't count on enough Trump loyalists to challenge them. These people in high positions of the FBI felt immune because they are held in such high esteem. No one would have ever guessed there would be corruption in the FBI.

I'm not inclined to give them that much grace. They're supposed to be adults.

they know what they're saying is bull####. Democrats have been doing this for 50+ years.

they need to be purged from power.

Hijinx

I'm not inclined to give them that much grace. They're supposed to be adults.

they know what they're saying is bull####. Democrats have been doing this for 50+ years.

they need to be purged from power.

McCabe took notes but now he is saying he won't go down alone. He says he will tkae people down with him.

Who can these people be ,but Comey and Mueller who conspired with him to try to take down Trump.

This_person

McCabe took notes but now he is saying he won't go down alone. He says he will tkae people down with him.

Who can these people be ,but Comey and Mueller who conspired with him to try to take down Trump.

If the deputy director of the FBI has information that could "take down" someone, and didn't, isn't that corruption all in itself?

Hijinx

If the deputy director of the FBI has information that could "take down" someone, and didn't, isn't that corruption all in itself?

I know there are some good people working for the FBI,but with leadership like this bunch they are more like the Keystone cops.
How could one President in 8 years place so many subservient and corrupt people in our Government agencies?
Obama set out to change America, and he did it.----------------------------------for the worse.

Abe Lincoln.""America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."?
Electing Barrack Hussein Obama was a giant step in that direction.
I was hoping Trump could save it, but even his own party doesn't want it saved.