Hitler Youth

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
https://www.wsj.com/articles/like-t...tens-plan-protests-for-gun-control-1520683201

Like the Big Kids, Kindergartens Plan Protests for Gun Control
Student plans for March 14 walkout spread to elementary schools, which adapt the idea; ‘when is it appropriate to ruin our students’ innocence?’

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth

Students who did not join were frequently assigned essays with titles such as "Why am I not in the Hitler Youth?"[43] They were also the subject of frequent taunts from teachers and fellow students, and could even be refused their diploma—which made it impossible to be admitted to university.[43] A number of employers refused to offer apprenticeships to anyone who was not a member of the Hitler Youth. By 1936, the Hitler Youth had a monopoly on all youth sports facilities in Germany, effectively locking out non-members.

:yawn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
https://www.history.com/news/how-the-hitler-youth-turned-a-generation-of-kids-into-nazis

For the Nazis, the group had other benefits. Not only did it allow the Third Reich to indoctrinate children at their most impressionable, but it let the Nazis remove them from the influence of their parents, some of whom opposed the regime. The Nazi Party knew that families—private, cohesive groups not usually under political sway—were an obstacle to their goals. The Hitler Youth was a way to get Hitler’s ideology into the family unit, and some members of the Hitler Youth even denounced their parents when they behaved in ways not approved of by the Reich.

Sound familiar?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hilliard Davidson High School senior Jacob Shoemaker says he didn't want to choose sides on the day of the highly political walkout, so he stayed in the classroom instead of participating in the walkout or heading to a study hall in the commons.

"If he went outside for the walkout, he said, he would be supporting gun control. If he stayed in the common area of the school, he said, he would be seen as supporting gun violence and disrespecting the 17 lives lost in the Parkland, Fla. High school shooting the month before," reports Fox News.

Shoemaker did his homework for about 20 minutes in the classroom locked by his teacher.

Student Suspended For Refusing To Leave Classroom During Gun Control Walkout

Midnightrider

You wrote it "the parallels are there..." I interpret that as meaning there is a parallel between what our government is doing regarding criminal illegal immigrants and what Nazi Germany did regarding the Jews. What other interpretation are we to take away from that?

4A690EC9-7526-41B1-BE94-D53B2CCD5FFF.jpeg

I’ll just leave these here since you guys all lost your outrage all of a sudden.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Conflate much?

Conflate what?

Your queen started a thread comparing US citizens to the Hitler youth (ie nazis)because she doesn’t like their message and you don’t even say anything. That’s pretty damn hypocritical considering your ranting in the ICE thread.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Conflate what?

Your queen started a thread comparing US citizens to the Hitler youth (ie nazis)because she doesn’t like their message and you don’t even say anything. That’s pretty damn hypocritical considering your ranting in the ICE thread.

I know you see the similarity because you had to throw out an insult, then pretend to miss the point. It upsets you to think your gods might have malicious intentions, doesn't it?

It's amusing that you people call everyone "Nazis" except for the people who, you know, actually act like Nazis.

SamSpade

Hilliard Davidson High School senior Jacob Shoemaker says he didn't want to choose sides on the day of the highly political walkout, so he stayed in the classroom instead of participating in the walkout or heading to a study hall in the commons.

"If he went outside for the walkout, he said, he would be supporting gun control. If he stayed in the common area of the school, he said, he would be seen as supporting gun violence and disrespecting the 17 lives lost in the Parkland, Fla. High school shooting the month before," reports Fox News.

Shoemaker did his homework for about 20 minutes in the classroom locked by his teacher.

Student Suspended For Refusing To Leave Classroom During Gun Control Walkout

The irony was that the family received *death threats* - for refusing to protest gun violence.

Midnightrider

I know you see the similarity because you had to throw out an insult, then pretend to miss the point. It upsets you to think your gods might have malicious intentions, doesn't it?

It's amusing that you people call everyone "Nazis" except for the people who, you know, actually act like Nazis.
I don’t call people nazis, and I don’t make that comparison. Neither do I see any relation between these Americans and the Hitler youth. Why don’t you break down the similarities so we can see how ignorant your position is

And again, they wouldn’t be ‘my gods’ as I am staunchly progun.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey dummy, those kids you are calling the Hitler youth are getting death threats too. So that must just be the ‘conservative’ way :sad:

Your kindergarten insults are SO boring. If you could ever converse in a mature way maybe someone would pay attention to your nonsense.

Midnightrider

Your kindergarten insults are SO boring. If you could ever converse in a mature way maybe someone would pay attention to your nonsense.

That’s what I thought. You can’t enumerate the similarities because your comment was born of ignorance.

And don’t kid yourself, you shut out anyone with a differing point of view. I’ll leave the insults out of it if you can :yay:

SamSpade

Hey dummy, those kids you are calling the Hitler youth are getting death threats too. So that must just be the ‘conservative’ way :sad:

I didn't see that part in the article. I did see where ONE KID doing ONE THING got them, and the irony is, the protesters wanted to stop violence.
When someone disagreed - they threatened violence. THAT's irony.

And I said one kid, because you get ten thousand people doing anything - tiddlywinks or bagpipes - SOMEONE will issue a death threat.

It's just ironic that someone would give a death threat while protesting violence. Kind of like a fire truck catching on fire.