April's Pool & Spa

mudpuddle

Does anyone know what happened to April's Pool & Spa in Charlotte Hall? Drove past there one day, and it was suddenly gone! Everything is cleared out! What a shame. I used them for years! A good place!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Facebook sez:

We are excited to announce our BIG move! We are now located at
29279 New Market Village Road
Charlotte Hall, MD
240-412-0215
Come check out our new store! Please help spread the word and share this post!

mudpuddle

Facebook sez:

We are excited to announce our BIG move! We are now located at
29279 New Market Village Road
Charlotte Hall, MD
240-412-0215
Come check out our new store! Please help spread the word and share this post!

Thank you so much you guys!!!! I never would have thought of calling them, or checking on Face book!!!!
What a relief!!!!!

1stGenSMIB

Why wouldn't they put a "we've moved!" sign on the old building? Fortunately, in this day and age, social media saves the day!

mudpuddle

Hi littlelady! good to see you again! I've been gone from here for ages! I missed you!!!! Hope things are good with you!!!!
Does anyone care that they are going to build around 250 homes including town homes behind the Food Lion in Charlotte Hall, and all of that traffic will dump out onto Mt. Wolf Rd? There is a sign up already....

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hi littlelady! good to see you again! I've been gone from here for ages! I missed you!!!! Hope things are good with you!!!!
Does anyone care that they are going to build around 250 homes including town homes behind the Food Lion in Charlotte Hall, and all of that traffic will dump out onto Mt. Wolf Rd? There is a sign up already....

I sent you a pm the other day. :smile: