Major Winter Storm to Affect Md. on First Day of Spring

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Major Winter Storm to Affect Md. on First Day of Spring

Date: 03-19-2018 03:15 PM

Summary: MDOT SHA is preparing for a nor'easter that could produce accumulating snow, high winds and flooding in low-lying areas. Crews pretreated highways and bridges in northern counties in advance of the storm.

Click here for the full story...

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Damn this infernal global warming/cooling/change/unpredictability/whatever Trubi wants to call it these days.

Report from the National Weather Service for St. Mary's County is saying up to 5" of wet snow. Weather station from the Eastern Shore that I use a lot and trust is saying 1-3".

Don't care much about that, but the winds..... this has to be the windiest early spring I ever remember, and not just windy but BLAMMO!!! windy.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Nobody ever could predict Maryland weather in March.------------Never

I have always said that a weather forecaster/meteorologist has the best job ever. You can be wrong, but still make the bucks. Mother Nature is in charge, and not Al Gore. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't care much about that, but the winds..... this has to be the windiest early spring I ever remember, and not just windy but BLAMMO!!! windy.

The wind is the worst. Cold, sure. Bundle up. But when that wind is going it blows that arctic air right through you and it's bone chilling.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The wind is the worst. Cold, sure. Bundle up. But when that wind is going it blows that arctic air right through you and it's bone chilling.

Our neighbors who have lived in our new digs for 30+ years have told us the wind has never been so bad, until the last couple years, or so. They say it is like a wind tunnel. Many of us have lost flags; now we know how to stop that...safety pins. Humor. I am weird, and love cold weather. It is my fave. Remember, back in the day when the cosmetic thing was what is your color/season? I was a winter palette. :lol: Anyway, just mom nature doing her thing like she has done for millions of years. After all, she is a female and can change her mind. It is her perrogative, just like Hillary. Oh, and for those here that will say don’t bring politics into the discussion. Gore already did that; so I’m good. Stay safe, y’all.

Last edited:
You stopping by the shop in the Slingshot tomorrow so I canz measure it for custom header?

Yup. Almost done putting the snow traks on the back and skis on the front. Not gonna let a little snow keep me down.

index.jpg

Last edited: