calvcopf

Brad Keselowski WIN
Martin Truex Jr
Joey Logano
Kyle Busch
Denny Hamlin

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

SNOWSTORM MARTINSVILLE race postponed till MONDAY.

Altering my top 5 this week.
(1) Truex
Harvick
Busch Kyle
Elliott
Johnson He's big time winner here, should at least get a top 5 this week.

Sorry Kyle Larson, I'll bring you back next week. Also hard not to pick Denny Hamlin since he is kind of the hometown boy here.

homedepot20

Hey Homie you better learn how to pick your drivers real soon, cause Monello is catching on you'll be bringing up the bottom of our standings real soon. :lmao:

Old Man , Still haven't answered , When you blow smoke up your a$$ , do you bend forward or bent backwards ? Your back must HURT !!!!! :lmao:

homedepot20

Hey Homie you better learn how to pick your drivers real soon, cause Monello is catching on you'll be bringing up the bottom of our standings real soon. :lmao:

Hey , I stay LOYAL to my racing team ! I don't switch bandwagons just because the don't WIN a race ! I look at the BIG PICTURE

OldHillcrestGuy

Don't get STUCK !!!! It might be embarrassing explaining condition to St Mary's EMS

Aren't you a funny one this morning. Since you asked, no after 3 back surgeries the back doesn't hurt only anymore the damaged nerve down the left leg does with a pain level of 4-5 most all the time sometimes as high as a 7 and my drugs don't seem to help much. If I can move I'd step across the county line into Charles before I'd call St. Mary's EMS. . :buttkick:

homedepot20

Aren't you a funny one this morning. Since you asked, no after 3 back surgeries the back doesn't hurt only anymore the damaged nerve down the left leg does with a pain level of 4-5 most all the time sometimes as high as a 7 and my drugs don't seem to help much. If I can move I'd step across the county line into Charles before I'd call St. Mary's EMS. . :buttkick:

My suggestion ! Protect your back , STOP bending over & blowing smoke up your a$$ :lmao:

gemma_rae

I look at the BIG PICTURE

Is this it?:killingme
b553964348668621cdf264ef75356246[1].jpg

stgislander

PREMO Member
Boy... t's a good thing today is a snow day. Got caught up working outside.

Ky. Busch - Winner
Truex Jr.
Keselowski
Blaney
Hamlin

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Martinsville

OldHillCrestGuy 24+3=27
Calvcopf 24+2=26
Stgislander 18+3=21
HomeDepot20 12+3=15
Monello 6+3=9

homedepot20

I'm going for 30 this week, you will probably catch Homie this cause he always picks losers and will be stuck at 12. :yahoo::bigwhoop:

WRONG on both accounts !!! You only got 27 this week & I'm not STUCK at 12 !! In fact my driver Kyle Busch had a better chance at WINNING than your driver , TruexJr . Eventually Kyle will start WINNING & stop coming in 2nd or 3rd !!!!