LT. Colonel Ralph Peters quits Fox News Propoganda machine

Sapidus

A retired military officer and expert in Russia who has been a long time Fox contributor quits in disgust adding he believe the Steele dossier rings true.

“Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to ‘support and defend the Constitution,’ and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform,” he reminded. “Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers.”

“To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit,” he concluded.

“As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true–that’s how the Russians do things,” he noted. “The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/ra...a-machine-epic-rant-affirming-steele-dossier/

This_person

A retired military officer and expert in Russia who has been a long time Fox contributor quits in disgust adding he believe the Steele dossier rings true.

“Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to ‘support and defend the Constitution,’ and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform,” he reminded. “Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers.”

“To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit,” he concluded.

“As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true–that’s how the Russians do things,” he noted. “The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.”

He's absolutely right about his oath. I took the same oath, and I have yet to be relieved of that duty.

If we see him work for either of the other two "major" cable news networks, we will know he is a liar who got a better-paying offer. If he stays away from reporting, or works for C-SPAN, I will believe his objections are real to him.

That said, the Steele dossier has already been shown to be outright lies for the most part, so he is wrong in his assessment. Very different from his integrity, though.

Grumpy

His contract was up and butt hurt that it wasn't renewed, so he's fishing for a new job. Let's see where his 'integrity' lands him. He's already sucked you in.

Sapidus

The fact that Trump congratulated Putin on winning re-election despite it being obvious he rigged the election is proof enough.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The fact that Trump congratulated Putin on winning re-election despite it being obvious he rigged the election is proof enough.

Russia is a huge country......do you think one man could rig an election in a country that big......so naive.

Russians love Putin, they love a man with balls....thats why they thought Obama was a pu$$y...

PS.... Peters never impressed me much.....I respect Lt. Col's but he acts like he was the head of the Joint Chefs.....not so

Last edited:

This_person

Didn't Obama congratulate Clinton after she won the Democrat primary after it being obvious and proven she rigged it? What did Clinton have on Obama?

Sapidus

Russia is a huge country......do you think one man could rig an election in a country that big......so naive.

Russians love Putin, they love a man with balls....thats why they thought Obama was a pu$$y...

PS.... Peters never impressed me much.....I respect Lt. Col's but he acts like he was the head of the Joint Chefs.....not so

Guess you haven’t watched the news much lately. Haven’t you seen the election winter covering the camera with balloons? The voter voting multiple times?

You claim election fraud is rampant in this country but impossible in Russia?

God you are crazy.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Guess you haven’t watched the news much lately. Haven’t you seen the election winter covering the camera with balloons? The voter voting multiple times?

God you are crazy.
... And you fret over alleged fraud in Russia but don't care about it here in the U.S.

God you are crazy.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

God you are crazy.

:lmao::lmao: You need professional help. But, on the other hand, your posts are a laugh riot. So, take your time finding a doc, kay?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Guess you haven’t watched the news much lately.

God you are crazy.
You're probably correct. I try not to watch to much as 90% of it is totally biased. I have a wonderful life not needing a safe space for things that bother me.
Hunting, Fishing , Loving everyday. You probably haven't heard of that song either.
I'll cling to my Bible and my guns, hug my grandkids every chance I get and watch you go nuclear over us "deplorables".

Nice to see you mention God, you may have a chance...........just sayin

Sapidus

You're probably correct. I try not to watch to much as 90% of it is totally biased. I have a wonderful life not needing a safe space for things that bother me.
Hunting, Fishing , Loving everyday. You probably haven't heard of that song either.
I'll cling to my Bible and my guns, hug my grandkids every chance I get and watch you go nuclear over us "deplorables".

Nice to see you mention God, you may have a chance...........just sayin

Well then just keep making stuff up based on nothing but a feeling.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
"Move on (pun for Mr/Ms Sapidus; did you get it?). Nothing to see here."

Told you about Ralph awhile back when he went all anti-2A (Lt. Col Ralph Peters: Ban assault rifles; post #12). More important for him to be part of the DC elite.

His "farewell letter" was so Ralph, so melodramatic; trying to channel both Douglas MacArthur and Asshat Brennan! Pathetic trying to "cred drop" "Russian expert" and "intel professional" so that he can make smoke seem like some sort of fire. Ralph can't help himself. A "Never Trumper," a RINO of the most egregious sort; he was hired by Fox to be a strategic analyst. Nobody asked or cared if he liked/likes Trump.

Oh, my.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

This_person

Hmmm...
Obama's White House said:
President Obama called Russian President-elect and Prime Minister Putin to congratulate him on his recent victory in the Russian Presidential election. President Obama highlighted achievements in U.S.-Russia relations over the past three years with President Medvedev, including cooperation on Afghanistan, the conclusion and ratification of the START agreement, Russia’s recent invitation to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) and cooperation on Iran. President Obama and President-Elect Putin agreed that the successful reset in relations should be built upon during the coming years. The President said that he looked forward to hosting President-Elect Putin at the G-8 Summit in May at Camp David. The two leaders outlined areas for future cooperation, including strengthening trade and investment relations arising out of Russia’s pending accession to the WTO. President Obama and President-Elect Putin agreed to continue discussions on areas where the United States and Russia have differed, including Syria and missile defense. President Obama and President-Elect Putin agreed to continue their efforts to find common ground and remove obstacles to better relations.

This_person

That’s great. Have you been paying attention since?

Like when they attempted to influence our election?

Given that they tried to influence every election of ours since the sixties, I'm not sure what the issue is.

But, that's besides the point. Was Putin's election in 2012 any better than in 2018? Obama didn't think so - his White House repeatedly said how corrupt that election was. Then, Obama called to congratulate him on his win.

What did Putin have on Obama? Was Obama colluding with Putin in 2016, when Obama was aware of Putin's attempts but not only did nothing he went to the American people and told us it wasn't happening?