"Unqualified Lesbian" running for governor of NY

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I didn't realize you even had to qualify. Color me shocked. Is there a test? And if there is a test I bet it's a, wait for it, oral exam.

Former City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, an openly gay supporter of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, called Cynthia Nixon an “unqualified lesbian” a day after the actress announced she’s going to challenge the governor in a primary.

“Cynthia Nixon was opposed to having a qualified lesbian become mayor of New York City. Now she wants an unqualified lesbian to be the governor of New York. You have to be qualified and have experience. She isn’t qualified to be the governor,” Quinn said.

lezbefriends

This_person

Qualifications. Under the New York State Constitution, a person must be at least 30 years of age, a United States citizen, and a resident of the state of New York for at least five years prior to being elected to serve as governor.
So which part of this does she not meet?

"Unqualified" does not mean to a liberal what you, me, or the dictionary define as "unqualified". To a liberal, anyone who challenges what they think is the right thing that should be happening is "unqualified." See: Trump.