Austin Bomber...

GregV814

News sources reporting on the nut job that bombed many is the topic today....What it obvious is that the nutcase is a WHITE MALE....Why is the media highlighting this...When was the last time you heard a criminal being described as a BLACK MALE? My, the racism in the media these days...

Hijinx

News sources reporting on the nut job that bombed many is the topic today....What it obvious is that the nutcase is a WHITE MALE....Why is the media highlighting this...When was the last time you heard a criminal being described as a BLACK MALE? My, the racism in the media these days...

Aint that the truth.

Tranny was just in here spouting off about the white boy shooting his girlfriend in GMHS.
More or less a shout out that it was a white boy.

MR47930

I chuckled when I was watching the news and heard the lady say "WHITE male" like she was happy about it or something. I figured they wanted people to know that he wasn't brown and from the middle east?

Grumpy

I chuckled when I was watching the news and heard the lady say "WHITE male" like she was happy about it or something. I figured they wanted people to know that he wasn't brown and from the middle east?

Color and gender come in 1st and 2nd in some folk's minds in measuring a person. Character is far down the list of those people.

transporter

Aint that the truth.

Tranny was just in here spouting off about the white boy shooting his girlfriend in GMHS.
More or less a shout out that it was a white boy.

Wow...you really are stupid aren't you???

You don't understand that I point out that a white male did the shooting as a counter to YOUR and others constant b!tching about people of color or different religions?

GOD you are dumb!!

You want to ban everyone from this country who doesn't look or pray like you do...you point to 9/11 and the attach in CA as reasons why...you want the govt to do everything and anything to stop the bad brown people who pray to different gods than you...yet...when it is a WHITE male pulling the trigger and slaughtering folks in a church, or at a concert or in a school, you scream DON'T TAKE MY GUNS!!! You don't give two sh!ts about the people who get killed (even though they are generally white and pray to the same or similar god as you)...you don't give two sh!ts about the obvious connections between similar events...ALL you and the rest of the ignorati care about is the god damned 2A.

You offer no solutions to reduce the likelihood of similar events from occurring and scream out against any solution that is proposed. Your only response is "arm everyone". That is all you have. You and those like you scream against using your tax dollars to give poor kids a meal at school, but you'll pay to put armed security guards in every school, everywhere in the country? BS. Once you see the cost, you'll scream about that too.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You don't understand that I point out that a white male did the shooting as a counter to YOUR and others constant b!tching about people of color or different religions?
Projection.

The only one that seems to be fixated on race around here is you and your sock-puppets.

Hijinx

GOD you are dumb!!

You want to ban everyone from this country who doesn't look or pray like you do...you point to 9/11 and the attach in CA as reasons why...you want the govt to do everything and anything to stop the bad brown people who pray to different gods than you...yet...when it is a WHITE male pulling the trigger and slaughtering folks in a church, or at a concert or in a school, you scream DON'T TAKE MY GUNS!!! You don't give two sh!ts about the people who get killed (even though they are generally white and pray to the same or similar god as you)...you don't give two sh!ts about the obvious connections between similar events...ALL you and the rest of the ignorati care about is the god damned 2A.

You offer no solutions to reduce the likelihood of similar events from occurring and scream out against any solution that is proposed. Your only response is "arm everyone". That is all you have. You and those like you scream against using your tax dollars to give poor kids a meal at school, but you'll pay to put armed security guards in every school, everywhere in the country? BS. Once you see the cost, you'll scream about that too.

I don't mean to interrupt you while you are puking up your bile about why everyone but you is stupid, but when have you---you offered a solution.
You only call people stupid and continue spewing your ignorance.
I know why you pointed out the White male description.
We already knew violence comes in all colors, but you get a nut pointing at a white killer.

I don't want to ban legal immigration , I do want to prevent an invasion of my country by people intent on turning it into the third world sh1t hole they left.
Any person who wants to come here learn our language and obey and fight for our laws and Constitution are welcome in my book.
So much for that stupid charge you made.
Your next stupid statement that I approve of white people killing others or that I don't give two ####s for their lives is too ridiculous ,even for your ignorant posts.
My guns have yet to kill anyone so why do you feel I shouldn't have them.

The last and final part of this is that I really am stupid and just realized it.
WTF am I doing answering your filthy puke post, when you are gone and too cowardly to come back.
You once again dropped your turd and ran, Why does anyone respond to your filth.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
... you want the govt to do everything and anything to stop the bad brown people who pray to different gods than you ...

you bitch about 'white males' ...

... how many millions have been killed by those 'bad brown people' who pray to a different god since 1980

perhaps this is why Americans distrust Muslims ....