WOW No Snow Thread

OldHillcrestGuy

With all the other happenings yesterday nobody has mentioned our biggest snow of the year. It's snowing cats and dogs here in Charlotte Hall this morning, wasn't much at 8am, but since then about 2 1/2 hours later I'm guessing looking out the window its about 3 inches. Everything is coated with snow, looks like its going to be hard on large evergreen trees weighing the branches down. Accidents all over Charles County this morning, haven't heard much in St. Mary's except Thompson's Corner Rd accident earlier.

OldHillcrestGuy

I love these contractors that St. Mary's have for snow removal. The guy has just come through my quiet little neighborhood at the county line off Oaks Rd. and has plowed my street. Now I have to remove the big pile he created at the end of my driveway and mailbox.

I'm a old guy, not computer smart enough to post a picture. Not smart even for a smart phone, still have a flipper one. Works for me.

hitchicken

I love these contractors that St. Mary's have for snow removal. The guy has just come through my quiet little neighborhood at the county line off Oaks Rd. and has plowed my street. Now I have to remove the big pile he created at the end of my driveway and mailbox.

I'm a old guy, not computer smart enough to post a picture. Not smart even for a smart phone, still have a flipper one. Works for me.

Nonsense. I thought the picture of snow you included beneath your post was beautiful. What do you think of mine below?

OldHillcrestGuy

Here's some more pictures of snow around my house.

That is some deep $**t I'll have to go get my son's Dalmatian to add some dots to the picture. We dog sat our grandpuppy this past weekend, he is one spoiled dog, he thinks he is a lap dog.

Last edited:
Friend of mine is still working on the base. No signs of getting released anytime soon.
It's typical for the base to assign departure times to areas on base to ease the bottle necks at the gates and lights. It makes sense they'd do the same today considering the majority of the workforce went to work today.