This is what Sanctuary cities are all about

Hijinx

Hiding criminals so they can prey on citizens.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ayors-tip-off-re-arrested-for-new-crimes.html

3 people are arrested for committing crimes after the Mayor gave them warning of an ICE raid.

I suppose this is what the California populace wants since they elected this mayor.
Of course it does make little sense to arrest and deport them since they are back in California before the paperwork gets done.
All they get is a Government paid ticket to go home and visit their family before returning to commit more crimes.

IMO instead of deporting them they should find a way to house them next door to Tranny. she has such empathy for them and living next to her would be punishment enough.

transporter

Maybe you should drink more water?? Maybe a little hydration will help expand a few braincells and help you think like a rational adult?

Naturally, you don't see that you are proving my earlier point. Here you are again...b!tching about people who don't look like you.

God, you are dumb.

Hijinx

Maybe you should drink more water?? Maybe a little hydration will help expand a few braincells and help you think like a rational adult?

Naturally, you don't see that you are proving my earlier point. Here you are again...b!tching about people who don't look like you.

God, you are dumb.

It doesn't have anything to do with people who don't look like me you stupid turd.
It has to do with criminals and people who are deported and come back like our border doesn't mean ####.
God you are beyond stupid.
It's really not that hard,

The people in California and other states with sanctuary are hiding criminals./

Can you understand that? Criminals.
Here let me make it easy even for you.

Criminal= a person who has committed a crime.
Now one of their crimes is coming here without proper authorization.
If you read the article one was a thief with a gun, something you supposedly hate unless that person with the gun is an illegal
Another beat his wife, which you obviously approve of since you take their side in this.
Another beat his wife had DUI's and drug possesion, and these are the people you want in our country'.

And you have the audacity to call me stupid

You dumb a-hole.

This_person

Racist ... just because someone does not want illegal immigrants in this country, you mewling quim, that does not make them racist

Exactly. "Illegal" is not a race, it is a category of their immigration status. It is not about the race, it is about the action.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Exactly. "Illegal" is not a race, it is a category of their immigration status. It is not about the race, it is about the action.

no #### really ....

..... however whenever the topic of 'illegal immigration' comes up, inevitably people are talking about the southern border and Mexicans .... not some Lilly White Scandinavian who over stayed her visa

This_person

no #### really ....

..... however whenever the topic of 'illegal immigration' comes up, inevitably people are talking about the southern border and Mexicans .... not some Lilly White Scandinavian who over stayed her visa

:shrug:

Not me.

While a huge percentage of illegal immigrants come here that way, another huge percentage is people who overstay their visas. I don't care who is here illegally - if they're here illegally, they need to leave.