The evil some do sometimes preceeds them

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
LOVE it!!! Hopefully that POS will end up working at a fast food restaurant. Until he gets too depressed...

transporter

This was my first thought. I don't believe for one second that UC-anywhere rejected him because of his activism.

Maybe you should look up the school?? Might help...it is consistently ranked by US News as a top school...globally.

Don't you find it odd that you run a website and are board mommy but can't take the few seconds it requires to find relevant information on a topic before you post??

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/university-of-california-san-diego-110680

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Maybe you should look up the school?? Might help...it is consistently ranked by US News as a top school...globally.

Don't you find it odd that you run a website and are board mommy but can't take the few seconds it requires to find relevant information on a topic before you post??

yeah so what :shrug:

nice Non Sequitur

what exactly does running this website have to do with looking up the status of a UNI that rejected a progressive troll

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/university-of-california-san-diego-110680

Maybe you should learn to read and not rely on the voices in your head? My comment was in response to Starman, indicating that young Mr. Hogg was most likely rejected for grades, not activism.

Don't you find it odd that you call everyone else stupid, yet can't take a few seconds to read a post in context and decipher plain ordinary English?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Maybe you should learn to read and not rely on the voices in your head? My comment was in response to Starman, indicating that young Mr. Hogg was most likely rejected for grades, not activism.

Don't you find it odd that you call everyone else stupid, yet can't take a few seconds to read a post in context and decipher plain ordinary English?
Same Sock-Puppet.