Lobbyist Investigating Seth Rich Murder Is Run Over by Car, Shot Twice

BOP

Yep, sounds like attempted suicide to me.

https://breaking.americanewscentral...urder-run-car-shot-twice-suspect-apprehended/

As you probably know, there are a lot of people out there who think that Seth Rich was the source of the WikiLeaks info helped bring down Hillary Clinton. Not Russia. Many people also believe Rich’s death was carried out by some powerful people in the Democratic Party. There’s no evidence of that yet but there are many unanswered questions. That’s probably something we will never know the definitive answer to.

Another interesting development occurred recently.

Jack Burkman, the Washington DC lobbyist offering a $130,000 reward for information on the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer, Seth Rich, was shot twice and ran over by an SUV last week.

If that name sounds familiar, that's because it's not the first time Burkman has been attacked.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/18/lobbyist-who-offered-seth-rich-reward-attacked/

A well-known conservative lobbyist was sprayed with a “caustic substance” by a masked attacker outside his Arlington home Tuesday, according to local police.

Midnightrider

Yep, sounds like attempted suicide to me.

https://breaking.americanewscentral...urder-run-car-shot-twice-suspect-apprehended/

As you probably know, there are a lot of people out there who think that Seth Rich was the source of the WikiLeaks info helped bring down Hillary Clinton. Not Russia. Many people also believe Rich’s death was carried out by some powerful people in the Democratic Party. There’s no evidence of that yet but there are many unanswered questions. That’s probably something we will never know the definitive answer to.

Another interesting development occurred recently.

Jack Burkman, the Washington DC lobbyist offering a $130,000 reward for information on the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer, Seth Rich, was shot twice and ran over by an SUV last week.

If that name sounds familiar, that's because it's not the first time Burkman has been attacked.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/18/lobbyist-who-offered-seth-rich-reward-attacked/

A well-known conservative lobbyist was sprayed with a “caustic substance” by a masked attacker outside his Arlington home Tuesday, according to local police.

Imagine that, a conspiracy theorist was attacked by one of the other conspiracy theorists who worked with him......
Crazy but it shouldn’t be much of a surprise.

This_person

Imagine that, a conspiracy theorist was attacked by one of the other conspiracy theorists who worked with him......
Crazy but it shouldn’t be much of a surprise.

It's not a surprise at all. Podesta promised Rich would be dealt with in e-mail, Rich was dealt with, and the vast majority of people who have evidence against the Clintons are so distraught by it they kill themselves (one stripped himself naked, beat himself black and blue, climbed into a duffel bag and locked it from the outside to commit his suicide) or are the victims of random acts of completely unrelated violence and die. Or, their husbands are killed. You know, just the normal stuff that happens to us all.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's not a surprise at all. Podesta promised Rich would be dealt with in e-mail, Rich was dealt with, and the vast majority of people who have evidence against the Clintons are so distraught by it they kill themselves (one stripped himself naked, beat himself black and blue, climbed into a duffel bag and locked it from the outside to commit his suicide) or are the victims of random acts of completely unrelated violence and die. Or, their husbands are killed. You know, just the normal stuff that happens to us all.

my personal favorite is the one that committed hari-Kari with a barbell.

originality points.

Midnightrider

Bwhahahaha

You might want to read the story before you try blaming this one on a vast left wing conspiracy

This_person

Bwhahahaha

You might want to read the story before you try blaming this one on a vast left wing conspiracy

A) Read it. Nothing is counter to what I said.
B) I am not talking about a "vast" conspiracy. I'm talking about one group of people tied to one couple.
C) No offense, but every time you type "bwhahahaha", all I can see it Natasha and Boris, and I would hope you would go for a more adult way to speak with people.

Midnightrider

A) Read it. Nothing is counter to what I said.
B) I am not talking about a "vast" conspiracy. I'm talking about one group of people tied to one couple.
C) No offense, but every time you type "bwhahahaha", all I can see it Natasha and Boris, and I would hope you would go for a more adult way to speak with people.

if you don't want to be laughed at don't posit such idiotic BS :yay:

This_person

if you don't want to be laughed at don't posit such idiotic BS :yay:

Constructive and meaningful response. Lots of specifics to work with there. See below where I address your specific concerns with what I had to say.

And, that completes answering all of your specific concerns.

Midnightrider

Constructive and meaningful response. Lots of specifics to work with there. See below where I address your specific concerns with what I had to say.

And, that completes answering all of your specific concerns.

I am still waiting for you to make a comment related to the topic of this thread. You know, the one where one conspiracy theorist was shot and run over by his fellow conspiracy theorist. :yay:

Sapidus

Could you guys imagine the duality and break from any type of sanity it takes to be able to do these mental gymnastics with any tiny shred of info regarding the Clintons yet dismiss the Trump russia connection outright despite all of the clear evidence.

What a joke you life must be if you still have a hard on for the Clintons.

Must I remind you for the millionth time what your demigod said?

After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care,
right?"

You are a pathetic pawn who fell for and continues to fall for misinformation and propaganda.

This_person

I am still waiting for you to make a comment related to the topic of this thread. You know, the one where one conspiracy theorist was shot and run over by his fellow conspiracy theorist. :yay:

It does not say that the person who shot and ran over Person A was a conspiracy theorist.

Here's what it says:

- "Doherty briefly worked for Burkman."
- Burkman fired Doherty when Doherty went off the reservation.
- “I just figured the matter was closed,” Burkman said. “But what happened is, I guess, he was simmering and simmering and simmering.”
- In February, Burkman had moved on to a new investigation. He had put out a call for whistleblowers in the FBI, offering $25,000 for any information exposing wrongdoing in the presidential election.
- Burkman said police came to him in the hospital with a photo of his former employee. He didn’t even recognize Doherty at first. When he heard his name, he was shocked.
- [Burkman's] profiling project concluded that Rich was shot by a hired killer, and he wonders if Doherty was working for someone else.

So, the guy barely worked with him, got fired for trying to take over the investigation, was so forgettable the guy who hired him didn't recognize his picture at first, and in the end the guy who hired him now believes the whole thing was it being considered whether or not the suspect was actually working for someone else the whole time.

Kind of exactly the opposite to what you assumed, isn't it?

Midnightrider

It does not say that the person who shot and ran over Person A was a conspiracy theorist. Here's what it says:

- "Doherty briefly worked for Burkman."
- Burkman fired Doherty when Doherty went off the reservation.
- “I just figured the matter was closed,” Burkman said. “But what happened is, I guess, he was simmering and simmering and simmering.”
- In February, Burkman had moved on to a new investigation. He had put out a call for whistleblowers in the FBI, offering $25,000 for any information exposing wrongdoing in the presidential election.
- Burkman said police came to him in the hospital with a photo of his former employee. He didn’t even recognize Doherty at first. When he heard his name, he was shocked.
- [Burkman's] profiling project concluded that Rich was shot by a hired killer, and he wonders if Doherty was working for someone else.

So, the guy barely worked with him, got fired for trying to take over the investigation, was so forgettable the guy who hired him didn't recognize his picture at first, and in the end the guy who hired him now believes the whole thing was it being considered whether or not the suspect was actually working for someone else the whole time.

Kind of exactly the opposite to what you assumed, isn't it?

if it doesn't say he was a conspiracy theorist what investigation was he taking over?

This_person

...outright despite all of the clear evidence.

I've never seen any "outright" or "clear" evidence of Trump working with the Russians. Nether have you, or you would have provided it. Every time you are asked for it, you simply say it exists. It's like a blind-faith religion with you.

What a joke you life must be if you still have a hard on for the Clintons.

Trust me, there is not a single thing about any Clinton or those associated with the Clintons that gives me a hard on.

Must I remind you for the millionth time what your demigod said?

After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care,
right?"

Must I remind you for the billionth time that I am not overly concerned with what the president says? I am no fan of Mr. Trump, and if he has the position that the Clintons do not need prosecuted I would say that is one on a list of many things with which he and I have opposing positions. I do not find Mr. Trump a demi- or any other kind of god, I find him a man in a position that he legally won, despite many people's best efforts against that happening. I can criticize him and disagree with him.

My loyalty is not to the man or the party. My loyalty is to the United States, the Constitution, and the citizens. You should try that. Perhaps then you could openly criticize Obama. Like in the other thread you are avoiding, you could answer the question as to whether you think Obama's corruption is unacceptable as you accuse Trump of, or, if (since Obama did it first) it's ok for Trump to do. It has to be one or the other, or you are a gross hypocrite. You're not, are you?

You are a pathetic pawn who fell for and continues to fall for misinformation and propaganda.

Such as?

This_person

if it doesn't say he was a conspiracy theorist what investigation was he taking over?

The investigation into the death of Seth Rich. One need not be a conspiracy theorist for that - unless you think Mueller is a conspiracy theorist for "investigating" collusion between Trump and Russia? There's less to suggest that happened than that Seth Rich's death is something other than a "botched" robbery.

Are YOU a conspiracy theorist?

Midnightrider

The investigation into the death of Seth Rich. One need not be a conspiracy theorist for that - unless you think Mueller is a conspiracy theorist for "investigating" collusion between Trump and Russia? There's less to suggest that happened than that Seth Rich's death is something other than a "botched" robbery.

Are YOU a conspiracy theorist?
you mean the one started by a lobbyist and conspiracy theorist, not by any form of LEO?

And that is the difference. Mueller is a duly appointed LEO who was assigned to the trump case. Your two guys are conspiracy theorists who took it upon themselves to attempt to prove their theory about a vast left wing conspiracy

Sapidus

I've never seen any "outright" or "clear" evidence of Trump working with the Russians. Nether have you, or you would have provided it. Every time you are asked for it, you simply say it exists. It's like a blind-faith religion with you.

Well you need to pay better attention. Even if we just go on the last week alone why would Trump congratulate Putin despite every one of his advisors telling him not to?

Trust me, there is not a single thing about any Clinton or those associated with the Clintons that gives me a hard on.

Must I remind you for the billionth time that I am not overly concerned with what the president says? I am no fan of Mr. Trump, and if he has the position that the Clintons do not need prosecuted I would say that is one on a list of many things with which he and I have opposing positions. I do not find Mr. Trump a demi- or any other kind of god, I find him a man in a position that he legally won, despite many people's best efforts against that happening. I can criticize him and disagree with him.

My loyalty is not to the man or the party. My loyalty is to the United States, the Constitution, and the citizens. You should try that. Perhaps then you could openly criticize Obama. Like in the other thread you are avoiding, you could answer the question as to whether you think Obama's corruption is unacceptable as you accuse Trump of, or, if (since Obama did it first) it's ok for Trump to do. It has to be one or the other, or you are a gross hypocrite. You're not, are you?

BS. Why don't you care that he flagrantly disregards the emoluments clause? Lies literally multiple times a day, puts our country in jeopardy with his lack of knowledge, tact, diplomacy ?

Such as?

Setch Rich, Pizzagate, Uranium One? The lie that Clinton laughed at a child victim of rape?

Birtherism? Obama being a secret Muslim.