Dear David Hogg, You’re a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag

BOP

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/dear-david-hogg/

This is brutal, but you probably guessed that already.

Our reluctance to bitch-slap you sideways was before you embraced your role as gun-grabbing, activist puppet. A position you gladly took. Everytown lubricated their hand, and you bent over, smiling as you spread your cheeks. It’s a metaphor overly-triggered people, chill out. A metaphor we wouldn’t have deployed had you stayed out of the public spotlight. Once you answer fame’s beckoning hand, you’re at the mercy of public scrutiny. Sorry, them be the rules. You don’t have to like them. But the moment you become political, you open yourself up to criticism. Even if you suffered a tragedy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I dislike when the Left uses kids and other vulnerable types to further their agenda. "Human shields" is the term I keep hearing, and that's about right. The idea is that you cannot disagree with these vulnerable activists for a myriad of reasons or that makes you a bad person. The problem is that they've overused it and now we don't give a damn what your problem is; if you're wrong we're going to say so no matter who you are. You cannot control the narrative unchallenged just because you've suffered.

I feel sorry for this kid because he's seeing the bright lights, but not prepared to deal with the consequences of his actions. His parents should be ashamed, shoving him in the national spotlight like that and allowing him to receive this kind of attention when he cannot possibly be emotionally prepared to handle it.