Old man fight

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Joe Biden says he'd beat up Trump.
Trump responds that Biden is weak and would go down in a fight with him.

Guess what the headlines are saying?

That's right: "Trump threatens to beat up Biden"

:lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Joe Biden says he'd beat up Trump.
Trump responds that Biden is weak and would go down in a fight with him.

Guess what the headlines are saying?

That's right: "Trump threatens to beat up Biden"

Probably be a pay for view event that I would actually buy.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
3.png

Chris0nllyn

Biden (past VP) says he'd have beat up someone like Trump back in 1913 when he was in high school. Trump (current President) takes to Twitter, says he'd give Biden the ole' "Bengay Beatdown".

And folks make fun of millennials? :lol:

Both these old bastards should be proud. The American voter should be even more proud for electing these man-children.

officeguy

Put it on pay per view. Pay down the national debt with he proceeds. Lots of russians and chinese would pay for this.

This_person

Biden (past VP) says he'd have beat up someone like Trump back in 1913 when he was in high school. Trump (current President) takes to Twitter, says he'd give Biden the ole' "Bengay Beatdown".

Both these old bastards should be proud. The American voter should be even more proud for electing these man-children.

Your final sentence says it all - we got what we asked for.

The jobs are horrible, and does not attract the best people for the job. Maybe THAT is what needs to change.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Are you kidding? This is better than Grumpy Old Men.

SamSpade

Except this isn't a movie. It's ####ing embarrassing.

Sure - but let's keep in mind that Uncle Joe started it with saying he'd take him out back - and repeated the same thing.

Same thing with the big/little hands thing - other people started it.

I do tell my kids one thing - don't start fights, ever - but always finish them.

If someone comes to a rally and picks a fight - fight back.

MiddleGround

Sounds like they would fit in quite nicely on this forum with the likes of Midnightrider, transporter, Sapidus, Gilligan, etc.

Hijinx

Why? I'm not in the least bit embarrassed; why are you?

A lot of people get on Trump when he makes stupid remarks. And he does make them.
But Joe Biden has a record for making them too.
The same liberals who get on Trump's ass give Uncle Joe a pass.

It is time that Trump started thinking before tweeting after all he is President, and Joe Biden is just an ex-Vice President who served in Obama's administration as a puppet.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Why Exactly?

Because twitter fights are juvenile. Two septuagenarians who have or are serving the two highest offices in the country are bickering like teenage girls.

I'm sure none of you give two ####s, so why should anyone else, right?

This_person

Why? I'm not in the least bit embarrassed; why are you?

I'm not Chris, but I am also embarrassed. It is one thing to have politicians disparage each other's ideas. It is something else to have a previous Vice President of the United States (the most important decision a presidential candidate makes, according to people who hated Palin, and Obama made that choice TWICE) essentially spout off to a bunch of impressionable young people that a good way to resolve differences is to resort to violence, but to have the sitting President of the United States reduce himself to even respond, but respond in kind, is embarrassing. It's good that he told plagerist Biden that he shouldn't threaten people, but to essentially threaten him back was beneath the dignity of the office (what's left of it after Kennedy and Clinton and Obama).

Chris0nllyn

Sure - but let's keep in mind that Uncle Joe started it with saying he'd take him out back - and repeated the same thing.

Same thing with the big/little hands thing - other people started it.

I do tell my kids one thing - don't start fights, ever - but always finish them.

If someone comes to a rally and picks a fight - fight back.

People in power are generally talked to like that. People will always have a problem with you. Part of being an adult is knowing when to pick your fights and not going after every low-hanging fruit that pops up and distracts Trump like a shiny ball.

Part of being an adult is knowing that you're 70+ and wouldn't have done #### in high scool.

Part of being a politician is having the spotlight on you.

I think this is different than literally fighting someone who starts it.

Hijinx

I'm not Chris, but I am also embarrassed. It is one thing to have politicians disparage each other's ideas. It is something else to have a previous Vice President of the United States (the most important decision a presidential candidate makes, according to people who hated Palin, and Obama made that choice TWICE) essentially spout off to a bunch of impressionable young people that a good way to resolve differences is to resort to violence, but to have the sitting President of the United States reduce himself to even respond, but respond in kind, is embarrassing. It's good that he told plagerist Biden that he shouldn't threaten people, but to essentially threaten him back was beneath the dignity of the office (what's left of it after Kennedy and Clinton and Obama).

I agree it was a foolish thing to answer Biden that way.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Because twitter fights are juvenile. Two septuagenarians who have or are serving the two highest offices in the country are bickering like teenage girls.

I'm sure none of you give two ####s, so why should anyone else, right?
I thought this was something Biden mouthed off about live on camera?

That part aside... if it came down to a fistfight, which is what I thought you were talking about, there have been loads of fistfights between politicians since the start of this nation. And it's not a rare occurrence. British Parliament, Australians, A crap load of European countries and even Canada have had confrontations between politicians that came to blows.

personally I think that should be the last part of every election. Before the ballots are counted they both go in the ring, bareknuckle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
distracts Trump like a shiny ball.

You guys act like it takes all day to craft some retort and OMG! while he's doing that he could have been curing cancer!!!

:rolleyes:

It probably took him about 30 seconds to make that Tweet, then he went on to other work.

And if you want to talk about "dignity of the Presidency" that ship sailed with Willie Jeff Clinton. In fact, there never was a "dignity of the Presidency" - they were all normal people who acted like real human beings, sometimes worse. The media just didn't report on it.