PRESS RELEASE: GMHS Shooting Update

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Posted on FB: Posted on FB

Update: March 26, 2018

Evidence indicates at approximately 7:57 am on March 20, 2018, Austin Rollins, fired a single shot from a handgun in Great Mills High School Hallway F, striking Jaelynn Willey and Desmond Barnes. Rollins continued walking through the school, and was confronted by School Resource Officer, Deputy First Class Blaine Gaskill, in Hallway D. Rollins fired one fatal shot to his head; simultaneously, DFC. Gaskill also fired one non-fatal shot, which struck the weapon in Rollins’ hand.

Attached to the email is a timeline of the incident. Further information will be released as is appropriate with this on-going investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/SouthernMDWxNews/posts/945435618958330[/QUOTE]
http://firstsheriff.blogspot.com/2018/03/great-mills-high-school-update_26.html

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Thanks for letting us know it was a sad day. As if we couldn’t figure that out for ourselves. What was that thread about not too long ago about social media and prayers and what people are eating for lunch? Some things go without saying. Just saying.

Sorry, but I got mad. My dot’s hub is an only child, now, because his older bro committed suicide after coming home from being in the military. There is no comparison.

https://www.22toomany.com/

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
58fccc571ae96f93c85ba7215a0c270e--doctor-humor-doctor-office.jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Thanks for letting us know it was a sad day. As if we couldn’t figure that out for ourselves. What was that thread about not too long ago about social media and prayers and what people are eating for lunch? Some things go without saying. Just saying.

Sorry, but I got mad. My dot’s hub is an only child, now, because his older bro committed suicide after coming home from being in the military. There is no comparison.

https://www.22toomany.com/

That wasn't very nice. Why are you such a bitch? Using your daughter's husband's brother's suicide to insert yourself into the tread to berate someone else is disturbing. If you didn't find Steven's comment helpful or necessary - then click the X and go away.

1stGenSMIB

Thanks for the translation, I was trying to figure out what a dot hub bro was?! That chick is a weirdo.

It is really too bad the young shooter didn't seek another path to avoid this tragedy. :(

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

And you were doing so well, too. :ohwell:

littlelady

God bless the USA

That wasn't very nice. Why are you such a bitch? Using your daughter's husband's brother's suicide to insert yourself into the tread to berate someone else is disturbing. If you didn't find Steven's comment helpful or necessary - then click the X and go away.

Seriously

Thanks for the translation, I was trying to figure out what a dot hub bro was?! That chick is a weirdo.

It is really too bad the young shooter didn't seek another path to avoid this tragedy. :(

Good grief, y’all. Find a mirror, somewhere. If y’all think volunteering to die to protect our country compares to a student who chose to go to school and kill someone is a reason to call me a bitch, weird, or drunk is on y’all. And, to laugh about it? I am not the bitch, and, also, don’t need y’all’s approval for what I say here. Our veterans don’t get the care they need. Period. And, also, stop being hypocrites. Thanks.

And, one more thing, Bann. My reply had nothing to do with Steven. Nice try, though. :rolleyes:

And, one more thing. Rogue/maverick shooter/killers will never be controlled; even if all guns are seized in America. Which is impossible, btw. There will always be guns in the hands of the wrong person/people. But, the majority of gun owners are responsible, law abiding citizens.

Did some of y’all go to the march on Saturday? Sure sounds like it. Just wondering.

Last edited:

Hannibal

Good grief, y’all. Find a mirror, somewhere. If y’all think volunteering to die to protect our country compares to a student who chose to go to school and kill someone is a reason to call me a bitch, weird, or drunk is on y’all. And, to laugh about it? I am not the bitch, and, also, don’t need y’all’s approval for what I say here. Our veterans don’t get the care they need. Period. And, also, stop being hypocrites. Thanks.

And, one more thing, Bann. My reply had nothing to do with Steven. Nice try, though. :rolleyes:

And, one more thing. Rogue/maverick shooter/killers will never be controlled; even if all guns are seized in America. Which is impossible, btw. There will always be guns in the hands of the wrong person/people. But, the majority of gun owners are responsible, law abiding citizens.

Did some of y’all go to the march on Saturday? Sure sounds like it. Just wondering

You're only allowed ONE "one more thing" especially when spouting "crazy".

You, my lady, are not normal. And that may be the only thing this entire membership can actually agree on.

Goldenhawk

A recent study of Reddit found that 74% of the hate-and-discontent and rabble-rousing content came from just 1% of the members. Black Dog, LittleLady, you two are part of that 1%. Every time I click to unhide one of your comments I regret it. The rest of us would really like to have a civil dialog about the issues here; would you two just shut up and let the rest of us carry on peacefully?

MR47930

Did some of y’all go to the march on Saturday? Sure sounds like it. Just wondering.

You know, when enough people tell you what a batchit crazy CUNextTuesday you are, instead of hurling insults back at them, it might be better to look inward and figure out why everyone has the exact same opinion of you.

MR47930

You know, when enough people tell you what a batchit crazy CUNextTuesday you are, instead of hurling insults back at them, it might be better to look inward and figure out why everyone has the exact same opinion of you.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

I believe LL was being facetiously sarcastic. Some posters didn't catch it and became overly defensive.

I fail to see how your comment is cause for such hilarity among the more small minded among us, I don't believe you meant it that way, but that may be my saving grace.